Honeymoon Inn

14,639 posts in this topic

Ariana Grande

ariana_grande_png_03_by_5sosbiebergrande

Ariana Grande-Butera (born June 26, 1993), known professionally as Ariana Grande (/ˌɑːriˈɑːnə ˈɡrɑːndeɪ/), is an American singer and actress. She began her career in the Broadway musical 13, before landing the role of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeontelevision series Victorious in 2009. The show ended after four seasons, and Grande starred on the spinoffSam & Cat, which ended in 2014. She has also appeared in other theatre, television and film roles, and has lent her voice to animated television and films.

Grande's music career began with the soundtrack Music from Victorious (2011). She signed a recording contract with Republic Records and released her debut studio album, Yours Truly in 2013, which debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200. The album's lead single, "The Way", reached the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, with critics comparing her wide vocal range to Mariah Carey's range.

Grande's second studio album, My Everything (2014), reached No. 1 in the US and charted well in various other countries. With the singles "Problem", "Break Free", "Bang Bang" and "Love Me Harder" from that album, she spent 34 continuous weeks in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 and had the most top 10 singles of any artist in 2014. In 2015, Grande promoted My Everything with her first world tour, The Honeymoon Tour, and guest-starred in the Fox comedy horror television series, Scream Queens. She also released the single "Focus" and a holiday EP album, Christmas & Chill, and she was heard on several collaborative projects. In 2016, she released her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, as well as several songs from the album. The title track debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100, making Grande the first person in the history of that chart to have the lead single from each of her first three albums debut in the top 10.[1] The album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200.

Follow Ariana Grande

glyph-logo_May2016_200.png square-facebook-128.png twitter_letter-512.png YouTube.ico snapchat-512.png

OFFICIAL SITE

i love her, well in victorious ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY ny2, seriously love her plus she so gorgeous yum1... :3 love her new song, hope her debut album will be as good as the song antm1 and why the fuck its everyone working with dr. luke now a days? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

i love her' date=' well in victorious ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY ny2, seriously love her plus she so gorgeous yum1... :3 love her new song, hope her debut album will be as good as the song antm1 and why the fuck its everyone working with dr. luke now a days? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>[/quote']

ikr, she's my favorite character on there, she's hilarious ny2

well dr. luke has connections with nickelodeon, so i'm sure that's why. he produced several songs for Victorious including the theme song. he's also worked with Miranda Cosgrove.

ikr, she's my favorite character on there, she's hilarious ny2

well dr. luke has connections with nickelodeon, so i'm sure that's why. he produced several songs for Victorious including the theme song. he's also worked with Miranda Cosgrove.

shock1 i ididnt know that about dr. luke well amazing, i love the first single and well yeah ny2 shes so fucking hilarious love her specially when shes on the sponge box with those red things on her hands ny2

8e95b6e477a911e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

Ariana-Grande-2012-Nickelodeon-Kids-Choice-Awards.jpg

Ariana Joan Grande-Butera (born June 26, 1993) is an American actress, singer, and dancer. She made her performance debut on Broadway at age 15. Recently, she has gained attention for her role as Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious. In 2011, she signed a record deal with Universal Republic Records, and is currently working on her debut album, slated for a summer release.

YouTube Covers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuezQPlXnjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1Mife6NpQ

Album tracks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC1cWrxk_mI

she's fucking flawless. cry2cry2

She is so freakin cute tbh. cry1

My dream girlfriend cry5

too darn cute. pop1

ikrrrr cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

can you link me to the ariana award? sorry rachel4

edit: added it!

Edited by Nicole Richie

She is so freakin cute tbh. cry1

My dream girlfriend cry5

im gonna marry her one day sass1

Why didn't I hear from hear till now gaga1

moo7 you obviously dont know me very well ny13

can you link me to the ariana award? sorry rachel4

edit: added it!

+cheer+

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> didnt remember it tbh and it wasnt in the artists list at the top of the page so i just made a new one katy1

this one is more successful anyway moo1