Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Baby I said:

Here if you want to listen to it http://hiphop-n-more.com/2016/09/mac-miller-my-favorite-part-feat-ariana-grande-new-song/

Oh yes! That's true ahs1 Lemme start being more active there jj2

Anyways, I find Maciana G R O S S. I'm not kidding, they're not cute together at all ari1 Why does she set her standards so low? ari1 She's a hot pop princess, she can get herself any guy but instead she decides to pick up rats from the streets ari1

Though I do think that Mac and Ariana are just dating for promo bey2 Isn't it a bit shady how they started dating exactly when he announced his new album? bey2 Whether it's promo or not, they're do not look good together.

Let me give it a listen nat1 

Yes, be more active there clap1 You have missed a lot of scorching hot tea and we even added two new members clap1 

Omg you still have your taste oprah2 God bless I thought hope was lost when you called Ricky a daddy that one time oprah2 But for real, every guy she dates it's like she scrapes the bottom of the barrel more and more ari1 

Ok I thought the same thing whit1 Very convenient that they start dating right as the Into You remix is made and Mac's album is being released whit1 Especially since they never talked until a week after she broke up with Ricky whit1 

3 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Let me give it a listen nat1 

Yes, be more active there clap1 You have missed a lot of scorching hot tea and we even added two new members clap1 

Omg you still have your taste oprah2 God bless I thought hope was lost when you called Ricky a daddy that one time oprah2 But for real, every guy she dates it's like she scrapes the bottom of the barrel more and more ari1 

Ok I thought the same thing whit1 Very convenient that they start dating right as the Into You remix is made and Mac's album is being released whit1 Especially since they never talked until a week after she broke up with Ricky whit1 

SCREAMING, you still remember that Ricky comment? ahs1 A true legend.

Yes! So convenient. Plus isn't it shady that we're getting all these candids of her and Mac hugging in the streets? bey1 No celebrity kisses and hugs in front of the paparazzi unless they want to make headlines bey2 We also know that Ariana keeps her relationships private so isn't it strange how all of the sudden  she's posting pictures of them hugging and kissing on instagram? bey2

After Mac drops the music video for My Favorite Part and after they perform it a few times, they'll randomly "break up" brit1 Mark my words aretha1

23 minutes ago, Baby I said:

SCREAMING, you still remember that Ricky comment? ahs1 A true legend.

Yes! So convenient. Plus isn't it shady that we're getting all these candids of her and Mac hugging in the streets? bey1 No celebrity kisses and hugs in front of the paparazzi unless they want to make headlines bey2 We also know that Ariana keeps her relationships private so isn't it strange how all of the sudden  she's posting pictures of them hugging and kissing on instagram? bey2

After Mac drops the music video for My Favorite Part and after they perform it a few times, they'll randomly "break up" brit1 Mark my words aretha1

I will never forget such a tragic statement ew1 

This relationship is giving me teas from when Ari and Nathan dated lol2 

9 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

I will never forget such a tragic statement ew1 

This relationship is giving me teas from when Ari and Nathan dated lol2 

I'm still ashamed for saying that **** is a daddy

Exactly bey2

3 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

wow I haven't posted for two days how's it going guys? hug1 

Hi, it's going great. Wbu?

PS I miss your old profile pic jj2

Just now, Baby I said:

I'm still ashamed for saying that **** is a daddy

Exactly bey2

Hi, it's going great. Wbu?

PS I miss your old profile pic jj2

school's started for a week and I'm already busy as fuck dead2 

oh you remembered jj2 I'll bring it back someday I have it imprinted onto my laptop forever

19 hours ago, Hannah. said:

As you should be lj1 That statement is a complete disgrace lj1 

Perched for the breakup thread for them next month yas1 

Same sisyas1 yas1 

16 hours ago, TattooedHeart said:

Hi! katyanna1 Your set is gorgeous! Queen of sets tbh yas2 

I died when I saw your set ahs1 Ariana could never tbh yas2 

13 hours ago, Unicorn said:

New side to side set sass5

I love it! antm1

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

God bless you've returned yas2 

There hasn't really been much except for PI's release nat1 How was life treating you this week? nat1 

I honestly feel like I changed a lot during the past week. And I met a lot of new friends and stuff, basically having the time of my life! sass1 

Turns out the guy who has been "teasing" me has become one of my friends and I live for it, the sad thing is having a str8 friend being your male crush. rip2 

But I don't really care tbh, I'm happy we're friends and stuff we laugh a lot and stuff, who knows. sass1 

And yes PI has been slaying me today and I'm living! yas2 

IT WASNT LOVEEEE!

IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSIONNNNNN!

tumblr_inline_od7vgnCbhg1s5cz36_500.gif

How about your life sis? hug1