Marry The Night

Lady Gaga | ARTPOP | November 11th, 2013

i love that the fame was about the good side ot fame and the fame monster was the bad now this album is gonna be the decay of fame well thats what im getting at so like yeah we are getting TFM 2.0 with a BTW stamp UGH I CANT WAIT PLEASE HAVE THEM #1 SMASHERS

The Fame Monster was technically considered an EP but she and most of her fans considered it her second album. She's said every time that Born This Way was her third album, so Private in Public will be her fourth.

private in public..... yeah no thats not the name defo

I don't want it to be a continuation of the whole "love yourself" topic. I also don't want it to be about "Fame" as a whole and I definitely don't want a crossroad of the two. I just want something completely new and fresh.

I don't want it to be a continuation of the whole "love yourself" topic. I also don't want it to be about "Fame" as a whole and I definitely don't want a crossroad of the two. I just want something completely new and fresh.

This aswell maisy

not here for tryna replicate past work e.g rihanna