LÉON

MDNA | 12th Studio Album | March 26, 2012

The Queen is Back :flutter:

Really happy, but I don't want to imagine the perfect album in my mind, I just know that she is who she is and I hope she won't disappont me (I'm praying it). Martin Solveig is okay imo, I used to like his music at the beginning.

/ listening American Life. it's still so epic. Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, Intervention, X-Static Process, Hollywood etc etc <3

i want an album like this again tbh.

dance is too boring lately. all of the bitches release dance-pop albums...Madonna should stop it! she is a trend setter +legend+

yasss boo! something weird and original please!

if she makes dance music I hope she flops on her ass.

I really want experimental and new. I really want some European producers like Hurts and Diagram of the Heart! Heck, I'd love some crazy dubstep and earthy sounds too. +tehe3+

I am expecting a lot, with the disappointment that was Hard Candy. She better not fail me again. +sip+

Can't wait +legend+

My prediction: she'll finish the album until the end of 2011, new single late 2011 / early 2012, the album 2 - 3 months later

It BETTER be out before the end of my Senior year of high school or I'll be pressed! I want to jam out to it every day on the bus like a diva! bitch1

Madonna

© Rex Features / Gregory Pace/BEI

Madonna has allegedly refused to work with Lady GaGa producer RedOne on tracks for her new album.

The 52-year-old pop icon started work on her 12th studio album on Monday, which was confirmed by her long-time manager Guy Oseary on Twitter.

However, Madonna has reportedly ruled out collaborating with producer RedOne after her record company suggested that she do so.

According to her fan site Queen Madonna, the performer refused to work with established producers, opting for up-and-coming music-makers instead.

"Madonna is working on an ambitious project. She has listened to the demo recordings which were submitted to her in the last few years, and some of them have already been completely upset by her," the site claims.

"She's the writer of almost all of the new lyrics. Producer Joe Henry is involved in two songs so far. Most of the other producers are not so famous. Her record company wanted her to work with renowned producers such as RedOne, which she refused to do."

The site's studio insider also suggested that one track has already been recorded, as well as listing a number of musical influences.

"One of the demo tracks that have already been recorded in the last few days starts off with some piano and violins then turning into a dance track," they said. "Its title may be 'Way Back Home', which is a demo tape from Diagram Of The Heart.

"Aside from Diagram Of The Heart, musical inspirations for this album include Jessica 6, Beth Ditto and The Sound Of Arrows."

The fan site concluded with the prediction that the album could hit shelves in time for the Christmas shopping season in November.

Hope it's all true cry1

It's obvious she doesn't wanna work with Red One... She would be stupid if she did! I like that Sound of Arrows is one of her musical inspirations, their music is amazing!

Edited by DieGo_GaGa

SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though my favorite album of hers is American Life,I don't want an all-acoustic-ballad album,one acoustic song is enough.Thank God she ditched RedOne,his stuff sound too samey if you ask me.I want her to experiment with dubstep and rave for this album.

Wel I'm actually happy she not working with Sandy Vee. :cheer: I want something dramatic, weird and experimental from her. +excited+ Something like the evolution of Candy Perfume Girl. And I want big celestial techno ballads cry1