Randomdonna!

20,197 posts in this topic

Madonna+JPG.jpg

Discuss the Queen of Pop here.

:D

VOGUE ! <3

Where are the other Madonna fans? :D Hope they've already come back :)

Im here gurl, i need the queeeeeN!

Nicki Minaj has asked a number of high-profile female stars to appear in her new music video. The ‘Moment 4 Life’ rapper, who mentions a total of 16 female celebrities in her new single ‘Girls Fall Like Dominoes’, revealed that she wants them all to appear in the video. “There’s every chance the big names will oblige. Everyone loves Nicki. It’s already causing a stir in various camps,” a source told The Sun. Minaj tweeted her plans to organize cameos earlier in the week, writing: “Two questions: How many divas did I name in Girls Fall Like Dominoes’ and who should make a cameo in the video?” Stars the rapper mentions include Mariah Carey, Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé and Rihanna amongst others. Minaj recently revealed that she has submitted a verse to be included on Lil Wayne’s upcoming album. She has also recorded a collaboration with David Guetta and Flo Rida, which is thought to be released soon.

What do you think?

I hope so, even if it would be a little weird XD

Hey, nice to see you guys are also here :)

I have the results of the Madonna survivor, which I did on the old forum still saved on my computer. Do you want to know them? If so, I'll post them here

Of course :D

My set is in tribute to her, obviously. +queenbitch+

OK, so here are the results. Unfortunately, I don't know if Like A Prayer or Hung Up has won. +scared+

Why don't you re-open the survivor only for the final round? :)

I can't wait for her new album!! SHE NEVER MISSES A BEAT!!

The Queen of Music! +legend+

And the Nicki Minaj thing sounds cool, though I have a hard time imagining Madonna and Mariah Carey participating in the same video +lol+

Well, I'm already running one (Adele - 21), so I'm not sure If I'm allowed to do this. But if you want- you could do it? :)

Ok :) I'll make a request later :)

+dead+ at the video with Mariah.

"I'm going to break the record for amounts of costume changes in one night. I'm going to put Madonna and Cher to shame because I'm going to be changing in the middle of presentations. I'm going to try to have a different outfit every 38 seconds!"

School Of Rock comic Jack Black, who is returning to host the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards ceremony for the third time in his career, joking with the AP about how he will outdo Madonna and Cher at this year's show.

:lmfao: