Mic

Randomdonna

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Imagine if videos like Material Girl & Express Yourself were uploaded on her VEVO ahs1 Why can't that happen, these videos must be put in public light, forever.

This fan upload is starting to gather a lot of views, watch it get deleted soon chi1

Honestly I'm so pressed Human Nature is not even uploaded in her account jj4 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

@Angelus Random question, but when you count other artists' streams total do you count all versions as well or is it just special treatment for Madge? brit9

Other artists don't have that problem. For example Britney, Baby one more time both album version and GH remastered version are under same title/streaming number.The thing with Madonna is that all TIC versions are separated because of different tags, and almost all Celebration singles are separated because Madonna had different names in her credits, for example she was credited as Madonna on some songs and then as Madonna Ciccone on other songs... And when her catalog was uploaded label obviously didn't care enough to fix that.

I checked out her peers and none of them have separated plays, unless it's different song (Mariah Carey Against all Odds solo version vs version with westlife)

4 hours ago, Angelus said:

Other artists don't have that problem. For example Britney, Baby one more time both album version and GH remastered version are under same title/streaming number.The thing with Madonna is that all TIC versions are separated because of different tags, and almost all Celebration singles are separated because Madonna had different names in her credits, for example she was credited as Madonna on some songs and then as Madonna Ciccone on other songs... And when her catalog was uploaded label obviously didn't care enough to fix that.

I checked out her peers and none of them have separated plays, unless it's different song (Mariah Carey Against all Odds solo version vs version with westlife)

What a mess ari1 But technically other artists' streaming number are a result of all versions' number combineds, so at the end of the day it's the same thing, right?

6 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Well I mean considering Bedtime Story and Nothing Really Matters are in there... dead7 

Weird choices, right? and It's all crappy quality videos as well, but yeah, I wouldn't want my favorite songs to be uploaded on that particular channel because it doesn't accumulate a lot of views for some reason (maybe because all of the blocked countries). I mean, the La Isla Bonita upload has 4 million views there while the fan upload has 76m. chi1

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Weird choices, right? and It's all crappy quality videos as well, but yeah, I wouldn't want my favorite songs to be uploaded on that particular channel because it doesn't accumulate a lot of views for some reason (maybe because all of the blocked countries). I mean, the La Isla Bonita upload has 4 million views there while the fan upload has 76m. chi1

It's actually for that reason. I don't have access to most of her most popular videos. I think that's the reason why some of her floppiest singles have more views than some of her hits (Music for exmaple) in her channel. dead2 Also it doesn't help that her videos are uploaded in different channels at once (Secret is uploaded in her channel and also in Warner's channel, splitting views) which makes her looks like a flop.  

Warner and she really need to get her shit together. I'm tired of Madonna not celebrating her career and past (which she seems to love to forget after a current era).

6 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Bedtime Stories video in HD is something I need in life.

Honestly it should be remastered considering it was even (or it is) shown in the  Modern Art Museum of NY. cry1 

16 minutes ago, Saiga said:

It's actually for that reason. I don't have access to most of her most popular videos. I think that's the reason why some of her floppiest singles have more views than some of her hits (Music for exmaple) in her channel. dead2 Also it doesn't help that her videos are uploaded in different channels at once (Secret is uploaded in her channel and also in Warner's channel, splitting views) which makes her looks like a flop.  

Warner and she really need to get her shit together. I'm tired of Madonna not celebrating her career and past (which she seems to love to forget after a current era).

In my alternative universe she starts her promo capmaigne for the next album by strategically releasing one classic video at a time for like a year's time on her VEVO channel just to refreshen people's memory of her and remind them of the great things she's done and released in the past and then drop the bomb (aka first single) aretha1 It's a better build up than any other possible promo campaigne she and her team can think of aretha1

32 minutes ago, Jjang said:

What a mess ari1 But technically other artists' streaming number are a result of all versions' number combineds, so at the end of the day it's the same thing, right?

Yes ari1

But ofc Madonna had to screw that up too!