Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Have YOU Confessed?

Release your Madonna sins here...

Have you not heard an album?

Do you hate her most coverted album?

Do you not own something?

Illegally downloaded the holy ones albums?

Not seen a tour?

CONFESS YOUR SINS.

Madonna+GOD.png

Personally i dont really like 'Like A Prayer'.....Or The Girlie Show, or Whos That Girl Tour...

Ive never listened to Hard Candy all the way through cry1 it hurts my ears. Thats the only reason i detest the Sticky and Sweet tour because its supporting such a shitty album fall1

Jimmy Jimmy, Shoo-Bee-Doo & Dear Jessie are the worst songs in the universe.

This. fall4

I also think Like a Prayer isn't nearly as good as fans make it out to be.

Incredible is actually one of my favorite tracks from Hard Candy.

White Heat is amazing.

I've still yet to see the Re-Invention tour, Girlie Show, or any of her first tours.

I dont care for Like A Prayer album. Til Death Do Us Part, Dear jessie, Spanish Eyes, and Act of Contrition are boring. And Like a Virgin sucks except Angel, Over and over, Love Dont Live Here Anymore, and maybe Material Girl. I just dont care for her voice in this album and the dark tone. I think I'll Remember is quite overrated and This Used to Be My Playground is WAY better. I dont like the Drowned World tour at all. It has its moments that are good (Paradise, Ray of Light, Frozen, Sky Fits Heaven) but the majority is boring. She is sooooo ugly. I dont know who cut her hair. Her blush is bad, And her skin is too tanned. And she lacks dancing. I just think it had good potential. I mean she really figured that out and made Reinvention way better. And I DO like Hard Candy. It has its flaws (bad artwork, Dance 2Night, voices) but i like it. Oh and I always despised the british accent. Id prefer the new york accent.lol. I like this thread because a lot of people think her fans will kiss her ass and LOVE everything she does but we do have our confessions :)

I never listen "Bedtime story" album ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> Only "Secret" and "Bedtime sotry" from it! oprah2 And I don't like "Who's that girl" tour

And "GMAYL" is most played song on my Last Fm fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Really? Bedtime Stories is so good. cry5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.