Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Have YOU Confessed?

I love that this is the most popular thread in the entire section moo1

That's what happens when you have a Queen who's been snatching wigs for almost 30 years, there's bound to be some things that you're not entirely a fan of.

I loathe This Used To Be My Playground ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1

I cant believe someone threw in This Used to Be My Playground. SUCH A GOOD SONG! Top 3 ballads. Live to Tell, This Used to be My Playground, and You'll See are amazing. Oh yeah, and I cant get into I'm Breathless. I like Sooner or Later and Vogue and thats it. And I dont like watching Evita either. But her voice and the songs are flawless. And I actually like a lot of her movies such as Desperately Seeking Susan, Whos That Girl, A League of Their Own, The Next Best Thing, and even Swept Away. The ending always made me cry.lol.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.