Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ReInventYourself

Is this VEVO account legit?

immagine1cz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/MADONNAVEVO

It was created in 2009 but recently acquired by Madonna to promote her new material. It will be updated for the premiere of the music video of "Give Me All Your Luvin'" featuring M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj very soon! So make sure to Subscribe! And share the link with all your friends!

Source: MadonnaSecrets (not that reliable I guess)

I personally remember this account, and it was full of her videos... now it's empty um1

I hope this is legit tbh um1

Yeah, It is legit because this EMPTY page is also on the VEVO app. They don't have any of Madonna's videos posted on her VEVO account. Most likely they will put up all her music videos once she starts the M.D.N.A. era...

If not, you would have to visit the WarnerBrosRecords page on YouTube to watch Madonna's music videos because they have them there (I'm not too sure they have EVERY Madonna music video). whitney1

Yeah, It is legit because this EMPTY page is also on the VEVO app. They don't have any of Madonna's videos posted on her VEVO account. Most likely they will put up all her music videos once she starts the M.D.N.A. era...

If not, you would have to visit the WarnerBrosRecords page on YouTube to watch Madonna's music videos because they have them there (I'm not too sure they have EVERY Madonna music video). whitney1

Some videos are missing from the WarnerBrosRecords and Madonna channels rachel4 I hope this one's legit, it would be about time xtina1 Next step: Twitter? maisy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.