Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hasanka

Nicki Minaj 'wants to limit collaborations'

nicki-minaj-check-it-out.jpg

Nicki Minaj has revealed that she wants to cut down the number of collaborations she works on.

The 'Girls Fall Like Dominoes' star made the admission in an interview with fellow rapper Drake for MTV.

When asked when fans could expect new music, Minaj replied: "Well, you know, Drizzy, I have been keeping everything sort of stored inside of me.

"So I'm just in complete tour mode. Yeah, I've been getting a lot of requests to do some features, but if I can't give myself wholeheartedly, I always pass. I definitely never want to be just doing too many features that they start getting watered-down and I'm not giving my whole, true self."

Drake proceeded to cheekily ask if she would appear on his upcoming Take Care LP, to which Minaj coyly responded that she would pencil him in.

Minaj is due to embark on a 26-date tour of the US as part of Britney Spears's Femme Fatale tour this summer.

Bitch just upgraded, now her features will be just with big/huge artists.

I don't think they can get any bigger after Usher, Rihanna, Mariah & Xtina. Who else is there to collab with? Katy? Brit? (that's probably going to happen anyway).

But instead of getting weaker, i thought her guest verses were getting stronger with each song.

Nicki Minaj only survives as an artist because of her features, either as one herself, or her use of features - whether it's another rapper, singer or an excerpt from another song. Nicki by herself would just fall flat on her titties.

Her solo stuff is so boring. Her features are the ish.

So I guess its better if she keeps her best ideas for an actually good album. Although I assume Brit collabo will happen

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.