Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hussam

Elton John dissing Madonna again

"Elton John will star in a Pepsi ad that will air during the Super Bowl, alongside "X Factor" winner Melanie Amaro. When asked by ABC's Chris Connelly if he would ever perform at the Super Bowl, Elton John replied, "I’ve never seen a decent one, never ever."

Asked if he has some advice to offer Madonna for this year's show, Elton John said with a laugh: "Make sure you lip-sync good.""

Source

Somebody is still incredibly pressed +laughcry++laughcry+

Here's my theory. I'm gay, and I know a lot of the other gays, most of them are jealous of their girl friends, cause they are able to hae str8 bfs, and they are females, and if they are more successful , that's what they can't stand. So that's why Elton is so pressed.

Well,enjoy your commercial with that X Factor winner Elton.ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

fall1

That's what I was going to say. Elton remains in a knock-off-Coca-Cola-drink ad with a reality TV contestant whilst Madonna headlines the biggest sporting event in history and stays collecting Golden Globes madonna4

fall1

That's what I was going to say. Elton remains in a knock-off-Coca-Cola-drink ad with a reality TV contestant whilst Madonna headlines the biggest sporting event in history and stays collecting Golden Globes madonna4

It's so sad it hurts oprah1

How sad and pathetic. The haters will continue to kick and scream and throw tantrums on the floor, never quite getting her incredible appeal but wondering why millions upon millions of people just ignore them and cheer her on. moo1

Elton is sooo pathetic lol, he talks BS.

This line was very funny too';

''When asked by ABC's Chris Connelly if he would ever perform at the Super Bowl, Elton John replied, "I’ve never seen a decent one, never ever."

LIKE REALLY!?ny7

He is just pressed that is never been asked to do the Superbowl, he is too irrelevant for that now ny7

Can someone please tell me why he is so mad at Madonna? um1

No-one other than Elton knows why he get's so pressed over Madonna. In 2004, at the Q Awards, he said "Madonna - best fucking live act? Fuck off! Since when has lip-synching been live? Sorry about that, but I think that everyone who lip-synchs on stage in public when you pay, like, £75 a seat should be shot." Which everyone was like "whut?" about because Madonna isn't really much of a lipsynch-er at all.

Rumour has it that he asked her to perform at his private party a few years before that and she turned him down, so maybe that's why he's got his panties in a twist.

Can someone please tell me why he is so mad at Madonna? um1

I'm not trying to diminish his musical legacy, which is one to behold and respect, BUT:

He's like that dorky kid in high school who can't stand the super popular girl because he can't see why anyone likes her, so he takes any chance he can to make artless, stupid insults involving her. But he's super pressed because it doesn't affect her popularity at all, and she's a high achiever with all these extracurriculars and he knows he can't drag her when you get down to it. And she's also the kind of girl that could shut him down in three seconds with the perfect zinger, but she refrains from doing so, which makes him even angrier, because he realizes that she's so huge and so busy and so in-demand, his words aren't even on her radar. moo1

No-one other than Elton knows why he get's so pressed over Madonna. In 2004, at the Q Awards, he said "Madonna - best fucking live act? Fuck off! Since when has lip-synching been live? Sorry about that, but I think that everyone who lip-synchs on stage in public when you pay, like, £75 a seat should be shot." Which everyone was like "whut?" about because Madonna isn't really much of a lipsynch-er at all.

Rumour has it that he asked her to perform at his private party a few years before that and she turned him down, so maybe that's why he's got his panties in a twist.

I'm not trying to diminish his musical legacy, which is one to behold and respect, BUT:

He's like that dorky kid in high school who can't stand the super popular girl because he can't see why anyone likes her, so he takes any chance he can to make artless, stupid insults involving her. But he's super pressed because it doesn't affect her popularity at all, and she's a high achiever with all these extracurriculars and he knows he can't drag her when you get down to it. And she's also the kind of girl that could shut him down in three seconds with the perfect zinger, but she refrains from doing so, which makes him even angrier, because he realizes that she's so huge and so busy and so in-demand, his words aren't even on her radar. moo1

Thanks for the answers xtina8

Elton and David are one of the most prominent gay celebrity couples who have a surrogate child, which is unfortunately still considered controversial, and instead of acting like role models and concentrating on being loving parents to their son, in an effort to overcome the general public's prejudice towards children with same sex parents, they spend their time making bitchy comments to the media. It's a shame, their comments are doing more harm than meets the eye.

Elton John is still a super-successful musician who doesn't write bad songs. He has no or little publicity because he's been on top for years. I have no idea why would he be jealous of Madonna. They're equal in terms of stardom.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.