Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

That's you. ny12 But it feels very different when someone assures you every night that everything will be okay. That inspired feeling ny3

well you do have a point but mostly those kinds of emotions are only in your perspective there is a difference I admit but. but hey I can cook food not as good as you tho in that way I dont have to feel the need of someone unless if my dick gets all clingy then I need to get out there and do something. lol ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> wheres that girl you're trying to get? cheryl1 or you're pulling a Ranma 1/2 again? um2 stop showering with cold water clap1

well you do have a point but mostly those kinds of emotions are only in your perspective there is a difference I admit but. but hey I can cook food not as good as you tho in that way I dont have to feel the need of someone unless if my dick gets all clingy then I need to get out there and do something. lol ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> wheres that girl you're trying to get? cheryl1 or you're pulling a Ranma 1/2 again? um2 stop showering with cold water clap1

Ranma 1/2 fall1 it's just so lonely being alone brit2

Ranma 1/2 fall1 it's just so lonely being alone brit2

it does and I have to admit I have never felt what love really is I'm mean yes I did had some relationships but I cannot recall myself being inlove with someone passionately um1 we did talk about this. I just think I had that relationship because that was society's standards? idk um1 where is that girl tho  brit2 I'm tired of waiting  brit2 its like waiting for #r8  brit2

it does and I have to admit I have never felt what love really is I'm mean yes I did had some relationships but I cannot recall myself being inlove with someone passionately um1 we did talk about this. I just think I had that relationship because that was society's standards? idk um1 where is that girl tho  brit2 I'm tired of waiting  brit2 its like waiting for #r8  brit2

I experienced that passionate love before brit2 it's just something else. Something worth fighting. I think that gurl's just giving me false hopes fall1 I dated her like 3 years ago but stopped because I was already in love with my ex-boyfriend. I tried so many times to rekindle that affair and this is one of those failed attempts brit2

Hiii <3

Sorry guys I can't really post that much as I used to, I'm super busy with college and stuff but I'll try to contribute as much as I can  bey5

you were the first ever Katycat! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> I read the early Katycat lounge posts! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

you were the first ever Katycat! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> I read the early Katycat lounge posts! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

fall1fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> I remember joined Fotp (old one) like 4 years ago when Cali Gurls was released. fall1

fall1fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> I remember joined Fotp (old one) like 4 years ago when Cali Gurls was released.  fall1

I read the whole thing like Katy started out like some artist fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> and you guys battling to have her a section and you got it! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> but it went out again fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> and have it back again when Prism came cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> now she's at the top of the faves! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> 

I read the whole thing like Katy started out like some artist fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> and you guys battling to have her a section and you got it! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> but it went out again fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> and have it back again when Prism came cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> now she's at the top of the faves! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

lmfao1 haahha yea that happened like three times fall1fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

But yes, her section is #1 now and you guys are doing great job  legend1

lmfao1 haahha yea that happened like three times fall1fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

But yes, her section is #1 now and you guys are doing great job  legend1

so why cant you be more active? um2

I know college is some serious real shit but what if Katy's section becomes no.2 or 3? um2 we do need you tho lj1

Bow down to one of FOTP's fossils and the creator of this thread @Lion's Den legend1

Madonna teas.  dead0

hug1

so why cant you be more active? um2

I know college is some serious real shit but what if Katy's section becomes no.2 or 3? um2 we do need you tho lj1

I have to study every day and it's really hard.  giveup1

And Lmao, I'm sure you two won't let that happen.

Gotta go now, see ya around.  hug2