Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Angelus

I love how Colin says something similar to this, everyone is there to lick his ass, but when Stinson says it, it's dumb xtina41

That's not my fault. +laughcry+ I agree with what he said 137% xtina1

I love how Colin says something similar to this, everyone is there to lick his ass, but when Stinson says it, it's dumb xtina41

That's because Colin did it first. Colin's Madonna and Stinson is Gaga in this case.

xtina9

jk kii

But yes stinson, there's no reason why you cannot love both artists. oprah1

I've never given up my love for Britney just because some stan wars happen between her and Xtina.

Anyone who really gives up on an artist they used to love because of some stan wars really needs to get off the message boards.

That's because Colin did it first. Colin's Madonna and Stinson is Gaga in this case.

xtina9

jk kii

I've never given up my love for Britney just because some stan wars happen between her and Xtina.

Anyone who really gives up on an artist they used to love because of some stan wars really needs to get off the message boards.

xtina9

jk kii

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of stan wars (even tho they're fun sometimes).

to the OP, I can assure you that MANY people here and over the internet actually love ALL artists even if they shade them.

colin already made a thread with similar points to stinson, therefore this thread is reductive madonna4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.