Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ReInventYourself

Girl Gone Wild | 2nd Single | 19 March

It's the only track from the album that isn't produced by Martin or William and it sounds like it belongs on Confessions, but I think it's so addictive so I'm happy cry1

I just hope we won't get a lazy music video in the vein of the Jump video or anything

I like Turn Up The Radio more actually sass1 But I was totally expecting this, guess Turn Up The Radio will be the 3rd single madonna5

I don't know how to expect from this song since it changed SO MUCH from the snippet we've heard last year.

If anyone doesn't remember it, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4TLYigCWoo&feature=related

It sounds so Confessions right now, can't wait to hear it all, I like it maisy

Girls Gone Wild will do good I think. I hope there will be the same kinda deal Give Me All Your Luvin had with the radio stations.

I think the biggest hit from the era will be the single she'll release in summer though. :)

Girls Gone Wild will do good I think. I hope there will be the same kinda deal Give Me All Your Luvin had with the radio stations.

I think the biggest hit from the era will be the single she'll release in summer though. :)

If she goes with Turn Up The Radio, summer in Europe will be so Madonnesque cry1

Just realized that this means that we'll get Turn Up The Radio during this summer, it's a perfect choice cry1cry1

IKR? ny2 Can't wait ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Released purely to piss off joe francis fall1

It's called $$$

Francis has offered her a deal so a future legal wrangle can be avoided - Madonna must agree to negotiate an immediate licensing agreement for the use of Francis' trademark.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.