Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ReInventYourself

Girl Gone Wild | 2nd Single | 19 March

The third one is pretty good. Well, I'm sure it will be a "fashion" video, which isn't necessary a bad thing - considering the song at least.

I just hope in great visuals. She will look definitely amazing - and I hope it will have strong colours like the MDNA cover and maybe the same look, it could be a sort of manifesto :tehe:

I'm like, praying that the clip we heard is just like, the mild-mannered opening 45 seconds before the bottom falls out and then slams back in and it becomes the crazy cool thing we heard initially.

Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” video is going to be directed by fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott…

They’re responsible for the MDNA album photoshoot, as well as the Give me all your Luvin’ single cover and Madonna World Tour poster.

One of our sources tells us exclusively that there will be some sort of religious theme in the video.

Possibly some kind of biblical imagery or prayers.

“Girls Gone Wild” will be their first music video and also their first collaboration with Madonna as video directors.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/20/exclusive-details-on-mert-alas-and-marcus-piggott-girls-gone-wild-music-video-for-madonna/#ixzz1mwTuLbe1

One of our sources tells us exclusively that there will be some sort of religious theme in the video.

Possibly some kind of biblical imagery or prayers.

O M G cry1cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

MY BODY IS READY oprah1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.