ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

does anyone know whether we are going to get the Curiosity - EP in the UK.

I would doubt it, because we already have three tracks from the digital version of Call Me Maybe, which includes Both Sides Now and Talk To Me

are we going to get the full album?

I stan dis bitch now, btw anyone who stans her, go and request her in the artist award section! ny9

From AOL Canada Blog:

There was no maybe about it tonight: the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards belonged to Carly Rae Jepsen. The Mission, BC singer conquered the stage, the podium and even the red carpet at the awards show, turning in two showstopping performances, winning three MMVAs, and even earning best-dressed honours for her stylish black dress with a pair of slits to make Angelina Jolie's infamous Oscar leg look unassuming.

Hot on the heels of an over-the-top, prop-laden and clothes-shedding opening number by awards co-hosts LMFAO, Jepsen took over the stage, singing her world dominating hit single "Call Me Maybe" while swinging from a giant telephone receiver (the display was enough to distract the notoriously self-involved gossip blogger Perez Hilton from his time in the press room. "This song is like my first cheat after three months of really healthy eating and I just go on a binge and I can't stop eating!" he cooed.) She returned later in the broadcast to join rapper Flo Rida and sing the chorus for his latest single, "Wild Ones." And when she wasn't busy performing, Carly was busy accepting awards. "Call Me Maybe" earned MuchMusic.com's Most Watched Video Award, Video of the Year, and UR FAVE Video of the Year.

Getting a little teary backstage at the end of the night, Jepsen recounted some of the struggles she faced during the early days of what's evolved into a true Cinderella story.

"I'd always hoped that I could spread the music worldwide, and I think that I realized, every step of the way, just how difficult it was," she told the press. "It didn't stop me from trying, though. I did everything. I was bartending while I was fronting a swing band, and I was doing everything I could and I didn't really know how."

But everything changed when Justin Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun first caught the "Call Me Maybe" bug and took her under their wings.

"Justin's and Scooter's and everyone's support has just been life-changing. It's been like a dream come true for me," she said.

According to Billboard. Carly Rae's new Album will be out in September! +cheer+

Following the May release of his "Shooting Star EP," Owl City has veered in a sprightlier direction, teaming up with current pop sensation Carly Rae Jepsen on "Good Time." The song, which Owl City premiered via his SoundCloud account on Wednesday (June 20), is set to drop on iTunes next week (June 26).

Owl City's "Midsummer Station" will be released Aug. 14 and while Jepsen's as-yet untitled debut album isn't due out until September, her hit single has already reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

hmm hope it's not too late. Now would be the perfect time if she could promote it some places and overseas.

That's going to be tough with her on a 48 date, 4 month, N.A.Tour with Justin. I don't know how she's going to do it all. At least she'll have a good set of songs to sing while on tour. maisy