Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liberated Matt

"American Life" Era - Appreciation Thread

I like American Life a lot. And I remember thinking to myself when I first heard it that it was so different and not knowing if I would like it because of the acoustic type songs. But I can say that I love them all. Easy Ride is okay, but the rest are amazing. I always loved how each song had something unique about them. Here are my thoughts about each song that I will always remember this album by.

American Life- The rap

Hollywood- The whole "push the button" part or "this bird has flown"

I'm So Stupid- Nothing real special, but I love the dramatic ending "everybodys lookin for something"

LoveProfusion- LOVE the whole "I got you, under my skin" PERFECT.

Nobody Knows Me- "I don't want no lies, I dont watch tv" Love singing and dancing to this.

Nothing Fails- Definitely the choir.

Intervention- The line "in the blink of an eye everything could change." Her voice is just so put to the front here.

X-Static Process- Just a beautiful song and the "jesus christ" parts are amazing. You can hear the emotion in her voice.

Mother and Father- The rap towards the end and how the end of the song sounds like its gonna explode!

Die Another Day- Everything is amazing. The ending electronic sounds are amazing.

Easy Ride- Takes a while to build up- The round and round parts will always be remembered by me.

I like American Life a lot. And I remember thinking to myself when I first heard it that it was so different and not knowing if I would like it because of the acoustic type songs. But I can say that I love them all. Easy Ride is okay, but the rest are amazing. I always loved how each song had something unique about them. Here are my thoughts about each song that I will always remember this album by.

American Life- The rap

Hollywood- The whole "push the button" part or "this bird has flown"

I'm So Stupid- Nothing real special, but I love the dramatic ending "everybodys lookin for something"

LoveProfusion- LOVE the whole "I got you, under my skin" PERFECT.

Nobody Knows Me- "I don't want no lies, I dont watch tv" Love singing and dancing to this.

Nothing Fails- Definitely the choir.

Intervention- The line "in the blink of an eye everything could change." Her voice is just so put to the front here.

X-Static Process- Just a beautiful song and the "jesus christ" parts are amazing. You can hear the emotion in her voice.

Mother and Father- The rap towards the end and how the end of the song sounds like its gonna explode!

Die Another Day- Everything is amazing. The ending electronic sounds are amazing.

Easy Ride- Takes a while to build up- The round and round parts will always be remembered by me.

omg all your comments and favorite parts are identical to mine as well. xtina44

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.