Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kevvy Metal Lover

"Judas" music video to premiere May 5th on American Idol

CONFIRMED!

Sources:

www.PropaGaga.com

Interscope Records (Twitter)

HausofJay (Twitter)

Lady Gaga's 'Judas' video to premiere on 'American Idol': Has she gone family-friendly?

On Sunday, Interscope Records announced via their official Twitter that Lady Gaga's next video, for her single "Judas," is set to premiere on "American Idol" the week of May 2nd.

Gaga has had a considerable "Idol" presence in the past. She performed "Poker Face" the first week of May in 2009, and a year later, her S&M-inspired "Alejandro" performance aired. Perhaps they're making it a first week of May tradition.

Gaga's most recent video, for "Born This Way," was a seven-minute masterpiece that wouldn't necessarily have jived with "American Idol's" less-than-provocative tone. Can we expect "Judas" to be a little less controversial?

Doubt it.

The song includes the lyrics: "In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentance / Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind / But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense J/ udas kiss me if offensed, Or wear an ear condom next time."

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.