Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moedano

Lady Gaga | Hair | 4th single

http://ladygaganow.net/?p=5030

She said, on the Montreal radio interview, that it will be the next single after Marry The Night. :)

An hour before kicking off the final leg of The Monster Ball Tour, Gaga sent four tracks to Rolling Stone magazine to have an advance preview. What they said about "Hair" is the following.

"“Hair” is another inspirational song in the mold of “Born This Way,” but it’s a bit weirder, mixing the yearning romantic melodrama of Pat Benetar’s “We Belong” with the hard industrial metal edge of Broken-era Nine Inch Nails. The lyrics are essentially about embracing one’s hairstyle as the ultimate expression of their identity, climaxing with Gaga triumphantly declaring “I am my hair!” in its huge sing along chorus. An anthem for hair salons everywhere."

Whenever I'm dressed cool,

My parents put up a fight.

And if I'm a hot shot,

Mom will cut my hair at night.

And in the morning I'm sure of my identity,

I scream Mom and Dad why can't I be who I wanna be?

I just wanna be myself,

And I want you to love me for who I am.

I just wanna be myself,

And I want you to know, I am my Hair.

I've had enough, this is my prayer,

That I'll die living just as free as my Hair.

I am my Hair!

Yeah, I'm throwing caution to the wind about this.

It's too early to be announcing all the singles when the album hasn't even dropped yet.

Besides, Marry the Night isn't even third...she said it was for the fans to decide

She said "Hair will PROBABLY be the next single after Marry The Night"

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.