Jukica

Cheryl

She's so cute on twitter cry1

There is NOTHING better than the smell of fresh coffee in the morning.. Esp when your call time is 4.30am 8-| ...

That's not even the morning. That's the middle of the night...

Btw I'm gutted I can't use my little yellow men faces on here.. They help me express what I'm saying...

I'd put the rolling eyes one here.. But he looks like this 8-|
I know right, I really hope she will. If not I hope she at least performs on the UK version.

Thought this might interest u. Reviews of cheryl from US X factor premiere

4. Ousted judge Cheryl Cole was perfectly understandable. Well-spoken and charming, too. But she was replaced after filming auditions in two cities, allegedly because her Geordie accent was thought to be too difficult to understand. She shows up in the first episode, which becomes a disservice to her replacement, Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger, whose breathy shtick and robotic comments are grating by comparison.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/X-Factor-Premiere-1037346.aspx

Cheryl Cole actually gets screen time - After the scandal that ensued when Cheryl got the boot (supposedly she and Simon still aren't on speaking terms), I'd assumed that she'd be written out the show entirely and never spoken of again, kind of like Richie Cunningham's older brother on "Happy Days" or that first little brother on "The Partridge Family." But instead the British beauty was heavily featured in "The X Factor's" Los Angeles segments...and guess what? Cheryl did a fabulous job, and her supposedly problematic accent was completely intelligible. Sure, when she was suddenly replaced by Nicole and no explanation was given for her mysterious disappearance, it was a letdown; it's a shame she didn't get to stick around and prove herself this season. But at least she didn't totally end up on the cutting-room floor.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/422728/early-x-factor-verdict-simon-cowell-has-done-it-again/

OMG love it! It's so annoying that she got replaced when everyone obviously loves her and understands her!