Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

'Believe' snippets

Alot of the songs in the middle sound the same. I'll wait until I hear in full before I judge.

But She Don't Like The Lights, Out of Town Girl, Beauty and a Beat, and As Long As You Love Me sound great!

Album is a lot slower than I expected

As Long As You Love Me doesn't sound so bad. shakira1 It should be a single.

Catching Feelings being on some Babyface mid 90s vibes, or like an Invincible instrumental. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Did he say "we're gonna party till it's 3012" (said as 'thirty twelve') in Beauty and a Beat? +laughcry+

A lot more mid-tempo and hushed than I expected actually.

As Long As You Love Me,Fall,Beauty and The Beat, Believe, and She Don't Like The Lights. Those songs sound promising can't wait to hear the full album.

Maria sounds like a wannabe try hard Billie Jean ny2 no thanks gorl

As Long As You Love Me,Fall,Beauty and The Beat, Believe, and She Don't Like The Lights. Those songs sound promising can't wait to hear the full album.

Maria sounds like a wannabe try hard Billie Jean ny2 no thanks gorl

omfg i know fall1 such a failed attempt

Love: All Around The World feat. Ludacris; As Long As You Love Me feat. Big Sean; Take you; Beauty And A Beat feat. Nicki Minaj

Meh: Right Here feat. Drake; Catching Feelings; Die In Your Arms; Fall; Thought Of You; One Love; Be Alright; Believe; Out Of Town Girl; She Don't Like The Lights; Maria

Hate: Boyfriend

Overall, decent album. Maria made me laugh cause of who it's about.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.