Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

12 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

cry0

im converting music videos so i have them in itunes oprah2

ive done Deep Six, Mephistopheles, Personal Jesus, Sweet Dreams, Long Hard Road,  mOBSCENE, new shit, autopsy, (s)AINT, and im doing the rest of the Lest We Forget videos and i need the making of mobscene oprah2 EDIT: and the Putting Holes in Happiness, and the explicit and clean versions of Heart Shaped Glasses oprah2

26 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

im converting music videos so i have them in itunes oprah2

ive done Deep Six, Mephistopheles, Personal Jesus, Sweet Dreams, Long Hard Road,  mOBSCENE, new shit, autopsy, (s)AINT, and im doing the rest of the Lest We Forget videos and i need the making of mobscene oprah2 EDIT: and the Putting Holes in Happiness, and the explicit and clean versions of Heart Shaped Glasses oprah2

i already have too many songs on my out of date phone so i need to get a new one or i cant play games or anything

otherwise id do the same

52 minutes ago, WorkDude said:

i already have too many songs on my out of date phone so i need to get a new one or i cant play games or anything

otherwise id do the same

do you have money to get a new phone? oprah3

im uploading all of it so oprah2

well my sister gave me her old phone which is better but i let my brothers friend borrow it and he broke the screen so i need to wait for him to get it fixed  jj4

ive been adding new songs to my library and just putting them on my old ipod instead  brit9

but atleast they are there for me to sync to my phone when i get it back

so i guess its no big deal

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

do you have money to get a new phone? oprah3

im uploading all of it so oprah2

4 minutes ago, WorkDude said:

well my sister gave me her old phone which is better but i let my brothers friend borrow it and he broke the screen so i need to wait for him to get it fixed  jj4

ive been adding new songs to my library and just putting them on my old ipod instead  brit9

but atleast they are there for me to sync to my phone when i get it back

so i guess its no big deal

i dont listen to music on my phone, my battery is already a nightmare lol1

i use old but best ipod classic 160GB cry6 it can hold most of my music library cry6  and i dont care for videos that much to actually store them ny5

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i use old but best ipod classic 160GB cry6 it can hold most of my music library cry6  and i dont care for videos that much to actually store them ny5

i dont bother with videos usually but that phone has so much memory i might aswell and then use the other for games i guess

23 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

my current ipod (i think) holds 8gb jj4

20 minutes ago, WorkDude said:

i dont bother with videos usually but that phone has so much memory i might aswell and then use the other for games i guess

so dont have all your music on it. jj3

each night (when the screen wasnt broken) id change whats on it jj3

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

maybe something from TPE shoot interesting1

not if its gonna change within a few weeks anyway orangu1

6 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

btw i had whole MM set ready for SAY10 and orangu1

what images did you use orangu1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members