Brandon

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton—the lyricist behind lines like "Are you having a good time? 'Cause I'm having a good time"—has promised she's written every song on her upcoming album, the follow-up to her debut LP Paris.

At a press conference in Manila, the recent Cash Money signee said that she's recorded 20 songs for her new record. "I've been in Miami the past weeks finishing up the album," she said. "I'm so excited for everyone to hear it. We've worked very hard on it. I wrote every song on the album. The music is so much fun and people are really gonna enjoy it."

Source

This was from a month ago. I'm not sure what happened with her not releasing the whole video for Never Be Alone unless a teaser was all that was ever intended for release as album hype.

Either way with tracks like Good Time and Never Be Alone it'd be best suited for a spring/early summer release. The album will probably be well produced simple club bops like the songs we've heard and it's in the coming months that we'll be in the mood for that type of song (along with the GP).

Paris_Come_Alive_2_1500x1500_1.jpg

OBSESSED with Paris's new single Come Alive! This song is WAY better than the first single called "Good Time" featuring Lil Wayne, from her upcoming untitled album that is due out later this year (2014)!  

Definitely give it a chance! I know that people see her name attached to stuff and immediately say "No" to it, but I honestly have learned not to judge something based on Paris's name being attached! I own many of her perfumes, and I love them, they smell great! I feel the same way about Paris's music! This song in particular is very good, so people should give it a chance! I could actually hear it being played on Top 40 radio! 

Here is a link to Paris's new single Come Alive: http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/85947713/file.html

Omg Blue Hoodlum cry6

"Paris" is the last true pure pop album cry6

While other faves went with electronic and r'n'b influences and left me stan their old shit and forget the rest (aka Spice World, Oops!.., Christina Aguilera), Paris released an album that was all about classic pop cry6

I love it so much cry6

Stars are Blind cry6

Nothing in this World (I can chase schoolboys so much better than Madonna) cry6

Paris for President cry6

Scream queen of House of Wax cry6

Queen of quotes in Simple Life although I prefer Nicole therecry6

I want to watch all of Simple Life and have them make a new one for new shit economy and social landscape cry6

That's hot cry6

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Omg Blue Hoodlum cry6

"Paris" is the last true pure pop album cry6

While other faves went with electronic and r'n'b influences and left me stan their old shit and forget the rest (aka Spice World, Oops!.., Christina Aguilera), Paris released an album that was all about classic pop cry6

I love it so much cry6

Stars are Blind cry6

Nothing in this World (I can chase schoolboys so much better than Madonna) cry6

Paris for President cry6

Scream queen of House of Wax cry6

Queen of quotes in Simple Life although I prefer Nicole therecry6

I want to watch all of Simple Life and have them make a new one for new shit economy and social landscape cry6

That's hot cry6

is this me you're referring to dead7 

ngl her album is 100% top notch bop worthy demi1 

every track is a 10/10 bop demi1 

Turn It Up brit0