Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest Black & Gold

Lady Gaga | The Edge of Glory | iTunes Countdown (May 9th)

:cheer: We will not cave! We have plenty to get us by, Judas Performance on Ellen, BTW/Y&I performance on Oprah, Judas video, BTW + Judas tracks, GH + Scheisse Mugler remixes + more.

Admittedly, this is going to be the hardest thing, I will do it.

22 songs on the album, if you cave it's not that bad!

I cannot wait, oh my this is gonna be fantastic. I race to log on every evening to see what GaGa has for us each day!

I'm almost certain that they are just releasing it as a promo single, in an attempt to regain fans who may have been turned off from Judas. I highly doubt we would get an ACTUAL single like 4 days after a music video premiere from the prior single. ;)

I think it's pretty smart, it could definitely regain the fans that gave up on this era... that is, if it's good enough. (Which I'm sure it will be.) ;)

Why are yall surprise, she had already said that she was going to do the itunes countdown and release songs before the album.

I cant believe some of yall are actually gonna try to resist listening lol haven't we waited long enough!? And besides at least we know its coming and not a leak;)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.