Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dita

OFFICIAL The Voice | Ratings | THE FINALE SHOW

You guys im so happy for Christina.

The voice is actually still going strong after 2 seasons.

This show is definitely what Xtina needed to get back on top.

I'm just so happy bcz i remember how difficult it was for christina during the Bionic era and it made me so sad to see all those people tear her down.

Words can't describe how much i want Christina to be back on top.

You guys im so happy for Christina.

The voice is actually still going strong after 2 seasons.

This show is definitely what Xtina needed to get back on top.

I'm just so happy bcz i remember how difficult it was for christina during the Bionic era and it made me so sad to see all those people tear her down.

Words can't describe how much i want Christina to be back on top.

antm1

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/11/tv-ratings-monday-the-voice-premieres-down-the-new-normal/148152/

It scored a 4.1 adults 18-49 rating (the rating that matters to tv networks). It was down from last season's premiere which is normal because last season's premiere aired straight after Superbowl.

number of viewers - 12.035 million

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/11/tv-ratings-monday-the-voice-premieres-down-the-new-normal/148152/

It scored a 4.1 adults 19-49 rating (the rating that matters to tv networks). It was down from last season's premiere which is normal because last season's premiere aired straight after Superbowl.

number of viewers - 12.035 million

12 million?

Not bad

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.