Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Radio said:

omg I finally met the famous creator of Godmosity cry7 i can die happy now!

1 hour ago, Mint said:

G'day sa

1 hour ago, Tampon said:

my god! must truly be a fullmoon gasp1

1 hour ago, Jake said:

hi

hello my beautiful children oprah1 I remember when i made this thread before BTD came out, her leaks and Lizzy Grant album were literally the only thing i listened to for weeks, good times

they need to make lana a special guest on south park omg im already picturing her

lips covering half her face a low and faint gay males voice and giving her a crooked eye or something 

8 minutes ago, Tampon said:

rip2 randy is hot too ngl but... the emoji looks hotter when it's smaller yea! 

oh you want that animated stache all over you. Tampon you saucy minx you

2 minutes ago, Scandalous Matt said:

hello my beautiful children oprah1 I remember when i made this thread before BTD came out, her leaks and Lizzy Grant album were literally the only thing i listened to for weeks, good times

mess dead2 didn't you make honeymoon inn too? king of the newcomers section

3 minutes ago, Scandalous Matt said:

omg hi oprah1 your impact oprah1

3 minutes ago, Mint said:

they need to make lana a special guest on south park omg im already picturing her

lips covering half her face a low and faint gay males voice and giving her a crooked eye or something 

Nnn, they'd probably have her die within 20 seconds of coming on-screen. jj4 

2 minutes ago, Mint said:

oh you want that animated stache all over you. Tampon you saucy minx you

dd just remembered lorde on it, that would be good but that ship probably sailed tbh, and fuck yeah ill love it and just realized the animated daddies association here i dont remember liking real daddies much but the animated and emoji ones fuck! a literal sexual awakening!

Just now, Mystique said:

i love this section :) 

truly as against the world rest of the forum, apparently! jj4 

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Nnn, they'd probably have her die within 20 seconds of coming on-screen. jj4 

kshsjs

All the glasses shattering when she starts singing, a car accident in the background, Kenny's head exploding. Them giving her a voice completely diff from her talking voice and itd resemble a whale 

Just now, Tampon said:

i feel like girl that got away leaked years ago it has such a classic unreleased sound of her

Yeah, it fits in really well with a lot of songs that leaked in 2012 and early 2013, probably because it was produced by the same guys who did Us Against The World and COBTR and such. It was really easy to sort it in the new unreleased hierarchy because of that. jj2 

Just now, Scandalous Matt said:

the production is such a mess but i lowkey love it moo1 the mu-mu-mu-muSIC part scalps  a bit

Looooove the syallable repetitions throughout the whole thing. It's just so blasé and unbothered, like nobody can take away her pep. I get cheerleadery vibes in the same vein as stuff like Jealous Girl.

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Looooove the syallable repetitions throughout the whole thing. It's just so blasé and unbothered, like nobody can take away her pep. I get cheerleadery vibes in the same vein as stuff like Jealous Girl.

yesss Jealous Girl is one of my fav of her unreleased

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash