Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Tampon said:

on the upside if she does actually not release the album and single... we could get a uv 2 kinda thing! if she doesn't quit music that is jj4 

didn't she almost quit after the Untouchable 5 leaked? this is definitely a much harder kick in the cunt jj4

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

didn't she almost quit after the Untouchable 5 leaked? this is definitely a much harder kick in the cunt jj4

idk but ugggh just put the song on itunes, they've already started teasing it with the posters so the release was clearly not too far off, we're no solving world hunger here people! the song leaks you release it asap, not scrap it and a finished album, either her team is just trying to make the fanbase feel bad (which they should feel jj4) or they are truly incompetent monkeys jj4 

2 minutes ago, Tampon said:

idk but ugggh just put the song on itunes, they've already started teasing it with the posters so the release was clearly not too far off, we're no solving world hunger here people! the song leaks you release it asap, not scrap it and a finished album, either her team is just trying to make the fanbase feel bad (which they should feel jj4) or they are truly incompetent monkeys jj4 

yeah, they might as well capitalize on the traction it's getting right now jj4 I highly doubt that they're not gonna release it but clearly her morale is gonna be very low going into this era ... for the 3rd era straight! :)

teasing a leaked song for a week+ till the official release sounds awk and something she wouldn't do, scrapping the album is idiotic... hm sounds like the best thing is to fucking release the thing! like hours ago jj4 omg this actually upsets me jj4 jsoidjfoi jj4 this is stupid and is only gonna get worse the longer its been leaked for jj4 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

yeah, they might as well capitalize on the traction it's getting right now jj4 I highly doubt that they're not gonna release it but clearly her morale is gonna be very low going into this era ... for the 3rd era straight! :)

if they knew what the fuck they were doing they would release the song+mv a couple of hours after the posters were discovered, or rushed it when it became obvious it would leak... well they wouldn't put the posters up actually because it was painfully obvious any official hype would cause a leak, a surprise release would have worked best

I doubt it too but the alternative seems to be them pretending a leak didn't happen and just announce it and release as usual? like what are they doing rn, why are they taking their time strolling LB, for fuck sake jj4 

and yeah she probably is already over the era now, so we get the pre recorded videos and maybe a honeymoon mv scraps for a song if we're lucky! jj4 

Her fanbase never ceases to disgust me laughcry1

I hope she won't take it to heart too much :( I can't see her label not following through with the album, especially since it seems to have that BTD-esque sound people were yearning for. Just hope the good sis won't let this defeat her 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash