Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

lost against 2 fellow Indians in round 5/7 ... jj4:( still, I have a state competition for a speech next weekend! it's so boring though omg jj4

FUCKING PUNJAB EXCELLENCE STILL yas1

its okay tho at least you made it this far !

On 2/23/2017 at 11:07 PM, Americunt said:

I give it 48 hours 'til a BAR demo leak.

Nope! kinda shocked too jj3 

gosh the bridge is so beautiful lyrically and melodically, the lyrics in general are a little rough imo like the switch from singing about "my baby" to "you" is random, sidenote do you guys remember eclipse being like "by the time the chorus hit i was like "why lana"" when the chorus hitting is so good dead2 but yeah the demo is a bit rough I hope she builds on it for the final instead of stripping it down or something, and that she changes some lyrics

1 hour ago, Tampon said:

Nope! kinda shocked too jj3 

gosh the bridge is so beautiful lyrically and melodically, the lyrics in general are a little rough imo like the switch from singing about "my baby" to "you" is random, sidenote do you guys remember eclipse being like "by the time the chorus hit i was like "why lana"" when the chorus hitting is so good dead2 but yeah the demo is a bit rough I hope she builds on it for the final instead of stripping it down or something, and that she changes some lyrics

I wouldn't get too wedded to the idea of her changing lyrics; I don't think she's in the habit of doing that from a demo to a final version anymore.

4 hours ago, Americunt said:

I wouldn't get too wedded to the idea of her changing lyrics; I don't think she's in the habit of doing that from a demo to a final version anymore.

We haven't gotten newer demos than BTD and in the BTD demos she did it quite a bit though no? jj3 
either way slim chance ik

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

We haven't gotten newer demos than BTD and in the BTD demos she did it quite a bit though no? jj3 
either way slim chance ik

Black Beauty demo has no alternate lyrics. We also know there's a second version of Yes to Heaven with no alternate lyrics.

43 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Black Beauty demo has no alternate lyrics. We also know there's a second version of Yes to Heaven with no alternate lyrics.

Ohhh knew I forgot something, how do we know YTH has no alternate lyrics btw?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash