Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

18 hours ago, Mint said:

I DONT WANT YOU TO STOP TEASING AS MUCH AS I WANT MY HQ SHIT oprah13

its not even teasing as much as its me losing my shit in here over getting something bc this is where i lose my shit over lana stuff, and then sharing what i can bc it's not like people steal info from here anyway dead2
honestly though just listened to the leak in full and it sounds fine? like good enough, i wouldn't worry about it

18 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

So is it confirmed that it's just the demo?

Yes, the final version will probably not leak, few have it.

25 minutes ago, Black Beauty said:

Have you heard the final? Is it better? jj3

No I wish dead2 all I know about the sound is what eclipse has said and I don't remember much, I think he said it's rougher, drums and guitar, but a lot better? he thought the demo was extremely underwhelming and the final did it for him from what I remember, so I'm looking forward.

16 minutes ago, Tampon said:

No I wish dead2 all I know about the sound is what eclipse has said and I don't remember much, I think he said it's more rough, drums and guitar, but a lot better? he thought the demo was extremely underwhelming and the final did it for him from what I remember, so I'm looking forward.

Oh yeah I remember him saying that! Looking forward to it! jj5

Just now, Tampon said:

Throwback to Honeymoon, all we had were vevo private videos if lucky, I really thought that would be the end of the leaky messy eras for a while jj4 

Happened during UV too! I got to hear Shades of Cool in like 5kbps over a Skype chat, three days before it leaked! jj2 

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Happened during UV too! I got to hear Shades of Cool in like 5kbps over a Skype chat, three days before it leaked! jj2 

Yeah I meant like Honeymoon was a solid and secure era all things considered, UV was still messy with Black Beauty and everything leaking a few days before release, HM only really had HBTB like 3 days prior? and now her messiest era leak wise since BTD, the difference dead2 

Just now, Tampon said:

Yeah I meant like Honeymoon was a solid and secure era all things considered, UV was still messy with BB and everything leaking a few days before release, HM only really had HBTB like 3 days prior? and now her messiest era leak wise since BTD, the difference dead2 

Yeah, HM only had the HBTB mess. Probably helped that she announced the album really quickly afterwards and we only knew like....three track titles (HBTB, MTWBT and TLY) before the tracklist dropped with the preorder.

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, HM only had the HBTB mess. Probably helped that she announced the album really quickly afterwards and we only knew like....three track titles (HBTB, MTWBT and TLY) before the tracklist dropped with the preorder.

With HM she could talk and hype shit all she wanted and nothing happened too , with BAR we technically know a lot less and if she so much as teases something with a mysterious poster she gets it thrown in her face, at least not much else is left to leak at this point dead2 

Just now, Tampon said:

With HM she could talk and hype shit all she wanted and nothing happened too , with BAR we technically know a lot less and if she so much as teases something with a mysterious poster she gets it thrown in her face, at least not much else is left to leak at this point dead2 

Small comfort! Hopefully people are a little more careful with whatever falls into their hands for the next era. jj4 

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Small comfort! Hopefully people are a little more careful with whatever falls into their hands for the next era. jj4 

Honestly hopefully her team patches things up for the next era, the downfall from HM, things actually don't leak that fast imo considering the amount of people that get things this era it seems, but her team needs to figure it out jj4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash