Liberated Matt

Lana Del Rey

This was found in a massive music chain-store over in Australia (JB Hi-Fi). These little yellow cards normally have reviews on them, or say something is coming soon or whatever - but always something professional and informative. I went in the other day and LOST IT when I saw this:

20140506_154231_zpsdc2f1547.jpg

I can't @Venus XCX @Electric @ @Americunt

@Americunt Out of curiousity, who did you stan before Lana? rih1

Gaga was the first, way back in 2008. That lasted until the Yoü and I video, because I seriously disagreed with her decision to release it as a single. I jumped back aboard after the Aura leak, but stopped again after the album release, because I knew she'd do more harm than good to her era with the single choices available to her. I also dabbled as a Marina stan during The Family Jewels and for a good portion of the Electra Heart era (up until the How To Be A Heartbreaker wait). I'd consider stanning either of them again if they put out something good, but until then, I've got other things to think about. moo1

This was found in a massive music chain-store over in Australia (JB Hi-Fi). These little yellow cards normally have reviews on them, or say something is coming soon or whatever - but always something professional and informative. I went in the other day and LOST IT when I saw this:

I was expecting Ultraviolence promo or something. fall1

Nooooooooooooooooo fall3

I'm so excited for all the different songs on different editions I gotta admit. The normal deluxe version of Ultraviolence is already 65 mins long, add Is This Happiness and Flipside and it's gonna be over 70 minutes. :stare:  I hope there's a lot of them but I'm also hoping it's not going to be ridiculously difficult to find them all.

I'm so excited for all the different songs on different editions I gotta admit. The normal deluxe version of Ultraviolence is already 65 mins long, add Is This Happiness and Flipside and it's gonna be over 70 minutes. :stare:  I hope there's a lot of them but I'm also hoping it's not going to be ridiculously difficult to find them all.

this lj1

i'm probably gonna get the target edition if the songs are actual bonus tracks and not remixes or some shit

The normal deluxe version of Ultraviolence is already 65 mins long, add Is This Happiness and Flipside and it's gonna be over 70 minutes. :stare:

The length of albums has always been really interesting to me. I'm guessing Ultraviolence will be about 72 minutes, all told. Right now, we're sitting at 68 from the deluxe edition and Is This Happiness, but since Flipside's length is unknown, the final result is sort of a mystery for me. I really wouldn't want the album to be incredibly long (not here for 80 and 90 minute albums) and I think the 15 tracks would've put it at a good length, but it's sort of up in the air now.

this lj1

i'm probably gonna get the target edition if the songs are actual bonus tracks and not remixes or some shit

I don't count remixes as bonus tracks, I don't even like remixes at all dead2

The length of albums has always been really interesting to me. I'm guessing Ultraviolence will be about 72 minutes, all told. Right now, we're sitting at 68 from the deluxe edition and Is This Happiness, but since Flipside's length is unknown, the final result is sort of a mystery for me. I really wouldn't want the album to be incredibly long (not here for 80 and 90 minute albums) and I think the 15 tracks would've put it at a good length, but it's sort of up in the air now.

I personally don't mind very long albums. I usually only listen to few songs that I feel like listening to (granted I've listened to the song beforehand, still gotta beat the habit of being stuck to listening to one or two songs from the whole album and then not listening to the rest dead2) and if I'm drawing, I usually get "in the zone" so to speak where I don't notice the flow of time so it's not a big deal for me in the end.

I had a small surgery last week and I had to be given anesthesia but right before that in the waiting room Video Games was playing on the radio so when I had the surgery I dreamt, it was weird but it was like I was dreaming of a melody of Video Games and Lana, I cant explain but it felt amazing and I think when I got to, the doctor said I was starting to swing on the table, but that might have been the anesthesia talking still moo1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunty Bear

• Americunt

• Lust

• Andres

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine hating Florida Kilos...

i can say at least that In My Feelings through Heroin are trash