Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

Beyonce Gifs/Pics Thread

post your fave pics/gifs here :xcheer:

tumblr_mg082tvbvL1r8ke1io1_400.png

Omg they inserted Rih's face on that woman's head ny27 but to be fair Bey always makes that face when she passes the mike to a fan +tehe3+

Any appreciation for Foxxy Cleopatra here? Hello? Bey never looked as good (imho)

tumblr_m8jb498t4Q1qh3zt1o1_500.jpg

Goldmember song is so catchy oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Yasss... though I think her acting was abysmal I'm her for the Foxxy swag +bow+

'It's gold, it's gold, it's gold, it's gold, it's gold tonight baayyybe' ny22

Yasss... though I think her acting was abysmal I'm her for the Foxxy swag +bow+

'It's gold, it's gold, it's gold, it's gold, it's gold tonight baayyybe' ny22

Work it Out was my jam for AGES. I so want her to record at least some EP with vintage funk songs.

this needs to be sticky, many ppl would post in here and bey section would survive cry1

Yes yes, where do I vote for it to happen? Beyonce is one of the most photogenic people ever.

OMG I've just remembered I was calling her out on theft in BG sometime ago oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> But I'm very excited for her new stuff, I hope she doesn't rip-off many people this time around, I'm set for a comeback.

Yes yes, where do I vote for it to happen? Beyonce is one of the most photogenic people ever.

OMG I've just remembered I was calling her out on theft in BG sometime ago oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> But I'm very excited for her new stuff, I hope she doesn't rip-off many people this time around, I'm set for a comeback.

we need to tell a moderator to make it sticky moo1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.