Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chantoya Jo Jackson

Do you think she already has classics?

single ladies, i mean in like 20 years some girls siting chating and talking about marrige, men etc... and start to sing if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it.... that's what i think moo1

We all know the most iconic song is SURVIVOR and INDEPENDENT WOMAN. but Beyonce as a solo, it's definitely Single Ladies.

ugh and I hate that. Actually, technically speaking, Crazy In Love is still her most acclaimed single mad27 SL is iconic only because of the video. Irreplaceable is her most catchy, so those three + Halo as far as pop culture goes.

Crazy in Love is still slaying almot a decade later... everytime i'm at a party and the Dj plays this song people go INSANE

not to mention it will always be remembered as part of this iconic moment in recent movie historyoprah1

OMG i 4Ever will luv Whitechicks and that moment was very iconic xtina36xtina36xtina44xtina44beyonce3beyonce3

Crazy in Love is still slaying almot a decade later... everytime i'm at a party and the Dj plays this song people go INSANE

not to mention it will always be remembered as part of this iconic moment in recent movie historyoprah1

omg i need to find my white chicks dvd +bow+

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.