Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KatnissLawrence

''No regrets''-Christina aguilera.

When your peers from when you started are doing 200k+ first week and you do 70k or whatever, yeah I would kind of feel crap too.

But we have tweets from people that she is working on something big. Even her BF has said she's currently working on stuff. Britney, Madonna etc. all go into hiding just before tours start. She is definitely touring in May.

The last statement is crap though. You'd rather her not put an album out because she's not going to stick by it?

She hasn't abandoned the era. She's doing things behind the scenes. But it's confirmed she has an Oceania tour to prepare for in two months so, it makes sense for her to be out of the spotlight right now.

I think most Christina fans are feeling like the era is empty because immediately after Bionic you had Burlesque. After Burlesque you had the Voice.

None of you are used to this "gap" in era's that girls like Madonna, Britney, Rihanna etc have. She's not on TV every week, she's not got multiple projects at once occurring, and y'all aren't used to it.

Who's gonna buy 350 dollar tickets tho?

I don't regret buying Lotus. It's amazing album that I love and I'm thankful for the song she gave us. I just don't feel this "era" real, no magazine interviews, only one music video (amazing one, but still not enough) I just wish she gave us more. I know her "friends"; insiders and etc are saying that something big is happening and it's coming but I don't believe it at this point. Her manager also said that "No one is giving up on Bionic" before 2/3 years but we all saw what happened. I'm usually very positive person, and I will support her, but I really want to see her passion and her focusing on MUSIC or a movie ... not her perfumes.

I don't regret buying Lotus. It's amazing album that I love and I'm thankful for the song she gave us. I just don't feel this "era" real, no magazine interviews, only one music video (amazing one, but still not enough) I just wish she gave us more. I know her "friends"; insiders and etc are saying that something big is happening and it's coming but I don't believe it at this point. Her manager also said that "No one is giving up on Bionic" before 2/3 years but we all saw what happened. I'm usually very positive person, and I will support her, but I really want to see her passion and her focusing on MUSIC or a movie ... not her perfumes.

You poured that tea all over this thread.

I'm so fed up of this delusional statement.

Will she ever understand that unless she accepts she's done wrong and needs to change,only then she can head towards a positve direction.

It's like failing at school for not studying and saying you have no regrets.Orly?

bye.

20ixqte.gif

You know, you're like a pimple on the ass of life! Why bother posting excessively long, drawn-out negative things about Christina as if you know her, when you can just go about your merry way? I hope years from now you don't stalk a b!tch and try to kill her...

That said, Imma go listen to Lotus ...

xm4gmq.jpg

20ixqte.gif

You know, you're like a pimple on the ass of life! Why bother posting excessively long, drawn-out negative things about Christina as if you know her, when you can just go about your merry way? I hope years from now you don't stalk a b!tch and try to kill her...

That said, Imma go listen to Lotus ...

xm4gmq.jpg

mad

Jackson you sound like a great potential stan. have you ever listened to the very wonderful Stripped? :flutter:

Yes, I have. Haha.

B2B is one of my favorite albums of all time. Stripped isn't my kind of music. I appreciate it, but its not my thing. Bionic was very hit/miss. I enjoyed some, was meh to others and some were just +wtf+ Lotus was great, but I for some reason don't enjoy it as much as her other works. But Your Body is amazing.

I will always love her, just because I listen to B2B on a regular basis and enjoy it heaps. Her features are usually flawless (Castle Walls is my jam) and Burlesque slayed me (soundtrack as well). So, I stan parts of her career and her, but others I just can't +shrug+

Plus the fact she has this unique personality that can make me laugh with her and at her kii

I do like her more than I give credit. I just prefer her outside Pop rather than a Pop girl, if that makes sense :)

I may be going too far, but what about positive direction in your life? I guess its telling a 32 year old woman you never met personally what to do, right?

shadeo.gif

i agree with u, if her albums didnt succeed it isnt fair to call her a failure in life, or she hAS DONE OR TAKEN A NEGATIVE ROUTE,period.we the fans are the ones who have failed to be patient and accpet xtinas decisions.(generaly speaking)

What are you even talking about.

her life is music,she's said it multiple times.She's so indenial about Bionic flopping,she was convinced she can get a number 1 hit single with lotus and then she goes around saying ''no regrets''.It's like why not learn from your mistakes.

I dont know her but her hiding behind her walls and acting like lotus doesnr exist pretty much implies she's either too ashamed to show herself or she doesnt know what to do.And yes i am happy with my life mostly because i havent deluded myself into thinking everything im doing is right.If i make a mistake,i try to solve it and not run from it.

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT BUT DONT ASSUME THE WORST BECAUSE OF HER ACTIONS WE KNOW NOTHING FOR HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS THESE PASSED 3 YRS,SO ITS BETTER TO WAIT OR ACCEPT THE LITTLE GOOD SHE HAS GIVEN THIS YEAR

I wish you would stop having a meltdown every 5 minutes. She always says she loves her fans, but her son is the most important person in her life right now. We know nothing about how Max handled his mommy and daddy separating? We know nothing about what is happening between Matt and Xtina? We know nothing about Consuela apart from the fact she is Max's nanny?

I wish you would stop having a meltdown every 5 minutes. She always says she loves her fans, but her son is the most important person in her life right now. We know nothing about how Max handled his mommy and daddy separating? We know nothing about what is happening between Matt and Xtina? We know nothing about Consuela apart from the fact she is Max's nanny?

THIS sass1

The last part dead2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.