Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KatnissLawrence

''No regrets''-Christina aguilera.

so...you guys just care about what she has achieved and never want to know why she did those disappointing choices in this era....

Hollywood isn't a wonderland at all!!!

That's exactly what we want to know.

Of course we want to know about why things are unsuccessful, but they are more Christina's problems. She shouldn't have to share every minute of her life with her fans, she isn't that type of person.

Of course we want to know about why things are unsuccessful, but they are more Christina's problems. She shouldn't have to share every minute of her life with her fans, she isn't that type of person.

Of course. I don't need to know when she eats or goes to the toilet but as her fans don't you think we deserve to know what's happening with her music? After all we are the ones who buy her products. She interacts with her fans way too little. There's no need for her to go into details. She could have easily said "I'm focusing on my family" or "I've been working on different projects" or "I'm taking a short break" or whatever, just something. It doesn't mean it's what we wanna hear but at least we know why there isn't anything happening.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.