Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

VIDEO: Woman gets beheaded

And you didn't do anything? You just watched? moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

I was on the other side of the street and people closer to him were already trying to stop the bleeding, but he had gotten him quiet bad, there was nothing anybody of us could've done. Someone else chased down the stabber, because he was trying to escape down to the underground tube (he got him and he got arrested). However the guy was dead before help arrived.

Also, I was shocked and neither me nor my friend could move at first. It's not like when you watch TV, it's different. It's hard for me to really explain, talking about it is hard, which is weird because seeing stuff (like this video) doesn't affect me much, but when I have to talk about what I saw it's difficult to express how I feel about it. It also feels like I was in a daze, my memories of it feel really messy.

Well that is what the news websites are saying soo ...

You need to go. What credible news source reports that someone is a witch. This is obviously drug-related and the man says ”zetas” in the video. tell me otherwise and you will feel the wrath of Los Zetas lj1

My favorite part was when her eyes moved after he cut her head off ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

shock1 shock1 shock1

I've only seen the thumbnail,I couldn't bring myself to watch it...where the hell is this world going?

Reported the video and this what facebook said.....

Resolved

You reported Javonte Twothemuthaafukin Watson's video for containing graphic violence.

Status
Video not removed

Details
Thanks for your report. We reviewed the video you reported, but found it doesn't violate Facebook's Community Standard on graphic violence, which includes depicting harm to someone or something, threats to the public's safety, or theft and vandalism.

What the fuckkkkk!?!?

Reported the video and this what facebook said.....

Resolved

You reported Javonte Twothemuthaafukin Watson's video for containing graphic violence.

Status
Video not removed

Details
Thanks for your report. We reviewed the video you reported, but found it doesn't violate Facebook's Community Standard on graphic violence, which includes depicting harm to someone or something, threats to the public's safety, or theft and vandalism.

What the fuckkkkk!?!?

the same thing happened to me lol

kinda pointless to post this on a pop music forum tho um2

ikr... especially with attracting new members.

It's like really.. you come here to see people being murdered?

optional or not, it shouldn't be posted.