Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

bitch i'm so slayed, the first song I heard from them was 4 Walls and I was so bald after listening to it. oprah4 & then I listened to Red Light and I really was bald, I really love them. oprah4 

that's why they're my top faves oprah4 let me bop to them now oprah4

Just now, Maraj said:

LEGENDS tbh! oprah4 I see no lies, this 4 Walls album I'm listening to is literally perfection. oprah4 

possibly my fave album from them oprah4

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

LEGENDS tbh! oprah4 I see no lies, this 4 Walls album I'm listening to is literally perfection. oprah4 

I feel like 4 Walls is the most accessible for new k-pop fans and there's nothing wrong with that, it's still great! What are your fave sings so far?

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

that's why they're my top faves oprah4 let me bop to them now oprah4

possibly my fave album from them oprah4

YES I'm bopping so hard to them right now omg oprah4 

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

I feel like 4 Walls is the most accessible for new k-pop fans and there's nothing wrong with that, it's still great! What are your fave sings so far?

Well I have 5 fave songs from them which is Red Light, Milk, Papi, Diamond & 4 Walls oprah4 

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

YES I'm bopping so hard to them right now omg oprah4 

Well I have 5 fave songs from them which is Red Light, Milk, Papi, Diamond & 4 Walls oprah4 

These were all my early faves too and I still love them a lot. Talent clap3 

Milk is def one of my faves from them, their quirky bops like Rum Pum Pum Pum, Milk, Shadow >>>

True, the Shadow/Sweet Witches/Milk medley on tour was so cool

Milk is def one of my faves from them, their quirky bops like Rum Pum Pum Pum, Milk, Shadow >>>

Once I read the english lyrics of Milk, I was so slayed omg. oprah4 YAS Rum Pum Pum Pum is another bop too.

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

I just love listening to talent. clap3 

Do you also like Traveller? It's super underrated and generally considered to be one of the weakest on 4 Walls but ironically it's probably my second-fave now.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Do you also like Traveller? It's super underrated and generally considered to be one of the weakest on 4 Walls but ironically it's probably my second-fave now.

Yeah I like it but I don't really listen to it that much. But it's always funny bc the underrated songs are always the best sometimes. 

X is such a funky bop too btw, I live for it

It took a while to grow on me but it's my favourite on the album now, so sleek and fun.

The only sing I don't use is Crash Me Out and I guess I see why someone wouldn't like Glitter but I think it's OK.

Just now, Vilppu said:

It took a while to grow on me but it's my favourite on the album now, so sleek and fun.

The only sing I don't use is Crash Me Out and I guess I see why someone wouldn't like Glitter but I think it's OK.

ngl I bop to Cash Me Out a lot rip4 the only thing is that it sounds so dated since it's from like 2013 but if you ignore that rip4 and yeah Glitter is the only stain on the album imo

Just now, Hyun. said:

ngl I bop to Cash Me Out a lot rip4 the only thing is that it sounds so dated since it's from like 2013 but if you ignore that rip4 and yeah Glitter is the only stain on the album imo

The bridge is kind of a highlight, Luna's vocals there > but the whole thing is just too generic and dated for me. And I also hate how they ended the Docking Station with it when Rude Love was obviously the perfect closer.

5 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

The bridge is kind of a highlight, Luna's vocals there > but the whole thing is just too generic and dated for me. And I also hate how they ended the Docking Station with it when Rude Love was obviously the perfect closer.

omg her vocals there leave me shaking every time giveup2