Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest M!X

Rihanna | ANTI | January 28, 2015

On 6/29/2016 at 11:32 PM, Genie in a Bottle said:

ANTi is Rihanna's best work yet.

I agree. Anti and Rated R are her best albums. 

I am glad that in the end she managed to get a hit (Needed me is big in the USA too, poor KIT :() and sell decent amount of albums (everything over 1 million in 2016 is more than great considering the sales climate, not to mention 1.4 million copies given away for free and still selling more than it girls like Ariana and Meghan). I want Love On The Brain to become her biggest classic, the song needs to slay and help the album sell more (especially in the UK, they love that sound). I see it becoming one of talent shows' most covered song in the future.

Anti is no Talk That Talk, Rated R or LOUD, but it just about outdoes Una imo. Rihanna usually dabbles in different genres on her albums, but this one felt even more clustered. From james joint to kiss it better? From kiss it better to work? The transitions between each song makes zero sense. This is why people call her albums mixtapes, the songs dont marry together well as a collection.

I'd rate the album a 8/10 personally.

11 hours ago, Party Monster said:

What's the tracklist? wendy1

1. Goodnight Gotham

2. Bitch Better Have My Money

3. Nothing Is Promised

4. Too Good

5. American Oxygen

6. FourFiveSeconds

7. Dancing In The Dark

8. Sex With Me

9. Pose

10. Towards The Sun

11. As Real As You And Me

12. Sledgehammer

13- The Bedroom (Outro)

26 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Delete James Joint, Woo, Higher, Close to You, and Goodnight Gotham and it would still be my fave!

lmfao1 

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

t4p

I agree with Woo and James Joint would fit better as some sort of interlude to other track but you won’t shit like that on Higher clap1 or Close To God clap1 

also this slander of Goodnight Gotham is inappropriate clap1 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I agree with Woo and James Joint would fit better as some sort of interlude to other track but you won’t shit like that on Higher clap1 or Close To God clap1 

also this slander of Goodnight Gotham is inappropriate clap1 

Goodnight Gotham is literally the most useless track ever though? rip3 

Just now, Urbanov said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

A random ass loop of Florence Welch that provides nothing to the album (a literal bonus track, stans had to pay extra for a song she contributed nothing, not even vocals to lmfao2 ) is useless to everyone orangu1 

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

A random ass loop of Florence Welch that provides nothing to the album (a literal bonus track, stans had to pay extra for a song she contributed nothing, not even vocals to lmfao2 ) is useless to everyone orangu1 

It could be a perfect closer to an album if she didn't have issues with producers and actually included FULL track clap1 so let's not

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.