Philip

never forget

My fave doesn't need lessons on how to randomly sit in a tacky car in the middle of a performance.

both of them started at the same time: J.Lo is 10 years older, yet shits on Britney's performing and dancing, plus sings live. Gurl bye ny13

oh you mean that embarrassing time J.Ho was sad enough to throw in advertisment for that fucking car during her own fucking performance.

that time when J.Lo in her 40s sang and danced better than Britney has since 2004 ny13

still doesn't change the fact that she shits on Brit's performing even tho she is a decade older ny13

Don't talk about performance abilities, you obviously missed the performance from 1D last night on the Teen Choice Awards

(ily Power Bottom don't hate me)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're more remembered than any of your threads sis lmao, his are allowed to be bumped because people like his threads. 

All of my threads are unique and are praised as such. Yours are stale and ride on the coat tails of other hit threads. Stop trying to be @I- sis or be as legendary on this forum as him (or me for that

the night when J.Lo taught our faves how to PERFORM   this amazing ass performance amazing choreography amazing dancing live and good singing amazing visuals 42 years old

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.