Philip

never forget

That time when J.Lo in her 40s danced better than Beyonce has ever.

Yes. J.Lo is a better technical dancer. Beyonce is a great technical dancer too tho. But the fact is both J.Lo and Bey shit on Brit ny13

Don't talk about performance abilities, you obviously missed the performance from 1D last night on the Teen Choice Awards

(ily Power Bottom don't hate me)

I don't even stan them sis, but hey, at least they sang LIVE ny13

Yes. J.Lo is a better technical dancer. Beyonce is a great technical dancer too tho. But the fact is both J.Lo and Bey shit on Brit ny13

Beyonce is an awful dancer, sorry. She has never been able to pull off difficult choreography which is why all she does is hair flips and shoulder rolls. Sorry that you have low standards for dancing. ny12

Beyonce is an awful dancer, sorry. She has never been able to pull off difficult choreography which is why all she does is hair flips and shoulder rolls. Sorry that you have low standards for dancing. ny12

*plays Single Ladies video* ny13

Brits: She sold X copies and X X X tours

Everyone else: She can't sing, dance, or do much anymore

Same story.

Half the people that say Britney can't sing or dance stan for people who can't sing or dance either. Do you think Gaga can dance? She can't. Do you think Gaga can make music that is as good as Britney's? She can't.

make a solid hard workin' Mexican joke and these twinks don't even notice it because they all think they bad bitches behind their keyboards at 2am and wanna argue about booshyt when they should be doing their multiplication tables

chh I'm gonna go wake up my boyfriend and make a baby.

ixcm6c.jpg

That time when J.Lo in her 40s danced better than Beyonce has ever.

Sis, you are cute, knowing the fact that Beyonce was never known for being a dancer unlike Britney who can't dance anymore. Even at that though Beyonce can pull off complex choreography and footwork all while singing live when in fact that Britney can't even dance anymore let alone sing.

bey6

That time J.LO was a professional dancer before her singing & acting career.

Half the people that say Britney can't sing or dance stan for people who can't sing or dance either. Do you think Gaga can dance? She can't. Do you think Gaga can make music that is as good as Britney's? She can't.

This is the thing.

I admit my FAVORITE singer of all time--Mariah Carey--has lost it. I just do. I admit it because it's just obvious.

No amount of obvious seems to be able to penetrate Brit stans. It's always, "she's sick" "she's bored" "she's tired"

There's no point stanwarring with you guys because Britney has no faults, right? :worship:

make a solid hard workin' Mexican joke and these twinks don't even notice it because they all think they bad bitches behind their keyboards at 2am and wanna argue about booshyt when they should be doing their multiplication tables

ixcm6c.jpg

I think I love you. Lmfao 

ixcm6c.jpg

I noticed, I just didn't give a fuck ny13

Are you kidding? You think the Single Ladies choreography, which was copied to perfection by every HIV+ hoodrat on YouTube between barebacking sessions, is difficult? Let's not, sis.

at least she didn't use  a body double in simple choreography aka TTWE and HIAM ny13

Are you kidding? You think the Single Ladies choreography, which was copied to perfection by every HIV+ hoodrat on YouTube between barebacking sessions, is difficult? Let's not, sis.

It's not about difficulty, it's about HOW you pull it off. Energy is everything during performances, it can make simple look amazing too.

Demanding hard choreography and live singing, you sure do have high standards for other artists.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're more remembered than any of your threads sis lmao, his are allowed to be bumped because people like his threads. 

All of my threads are unique and are praised as such. Yours are stale and ride on the coat tails of other hit threads. Stop trying to be @I- sis or be as legendary on this forum as him (or me for that

the night when J.Lo taught our faves how to PERFORM   this amazing ass performance amazing choreography amazing dancing live and good singing amazing visuals 42 years old

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.