Dangerous Jim

:(

...TBH, through my observations, Lady Gaga fans on this forum seem to be some of the most eloquent and logical people on this board. Most people here seem like piranha's waiting to follow a blindless sheep to hop on the next bandwagon hate train. It just so happens that the most recent flavor is Lady Gaga.

Really well put. 

I think I may take a break from FOTP for awhile and slow down my use of social media too. My enjoyment of music and visual art is more important to me than this forum, which lately has bee sucking all the life out of things. I would like to enjoy this fall, which is going to see probably the most pop filled release period I've ever experienced, and I would love to spend that time just enjoying it all and focusing on what the artists are providing from their hard work, and not feel like I am in the middle of some sort of chaotic war. 

Not sure but I've definitely been feeling like a break would be nice for some time now. 

Seems like Lady Gaga fans are getting what they've been given for years and because things aren't going their way and they're in the minority they're throwing a hissy fit.

Please.

tumblr_inline_mielmiyDFb1qz4rgp.gif

And you also forgot to mention that all other fans have just been WAITING, HUNGERING for that chance to pounce on Gaga because she has them pressed. 

something's telling me that if Gaga would be slaying no one would even consider leaving.

You don't say, Sherlock.  rih2 

something's telling me that if Gaga would be slaying no one would even consider leaving.

I mean...

Really well put. 

I think I may take a break from FOTP for awhile and slow down my use of social media too. My enjoyment of music and visual art is more important to me than this forum, which lately has bee sucking all the life out of things. I would like to enjoy this fall, which is going to see probably the most pop filled release period I've ever experienced, and I would love to spend that time just enjoying it all and focusing on what the artists are providing from their hard work, and not feel like I am in the middle of some sort of chaotic war. 

Not sure but I've definitely been feeling like a break would be nice for some time now. 

But of course  laughcry

Seems like Lady Gaga fans are getting what they've been given for years and because things aren't going their way and they're in the minority they're throwing a hissy fit.

Please.

tumblr_inline_mielmiyDFb1qz4rgp.gif

exactly.

And you also forgot to mention that all other fans have just been WAITING, HUNGERING for that chance to pounce on Gaga because she has them pressed. 

By the reactions in this thread, no one is pressed besides the monsters ny13

By the reactions in this thread, no one is pressed besides the monsters ny13

Darling if it isn't more apparent by the "Gaga is a flop" rampage of threads that she had about 90% of the people here pressed harder than deleted data, you have obviously missed the bigger picture.  ny13

Ya'll should be grateful Gaga gave you a release.

tumblr_lm0h3dEZbB1qdlkgg.gif

Why bothering tho? fall1

Don't be so weak to let someone change your opinion about something with a dumbass thread on BG. fall1

Delusion is here everywhere,

Just enjoy the stupid motherfuckers and laugh. ny2

Exactly, this is such an iconic time in music, and win or lose this is going down in the history books. 

Music has been SO dull this year, and finally Gaga & Katy are sparking up some interest. 

It's all in fun and games at the end of the day.

The people on the forum still enjoy the members, remember not to take Gaga dragging personally. 

Why bothering tho? fall1

Don't be so weak to let someone change your opinion about something with a dumbass thread on BG. fall1

Delusion is here everywhere,

Just enjoy the stupid motherfuckers and laugh. ny2

My opinions are never changed by some little tykes on a forum, but I start to question why I spend the time on here if it's just going to be hostile all the time. The negativity inadvertently affects a persons aura whether you say it does or not. There's a difference between playful and witty banter in battlegrounds and what's been going on lately, even in NHB. There's a reason I stay away from Twitter besides work related obligations. 

My opinions are never changed by some little tykes on a forum, but I start to question why I spend the time on here if it's just going to be hostile all the time. The negativity inadvertently affects a persons aura whether you say it does or not. There's a difference between playful and witty banter in battlegrounds and what's been going on lately, even in NHB. There's a reason I stay away from Twitter besides work related obligations. 

You're spending your time on here because in about a month Godney is going to come slay us together.

You're spending your time on here because in about a month Godney is going to come slay us together.

This is true, but I don't want the beginning of her era to start with such ugliness among people I have grown to know, whether it's a huge success (which it will be) or heaven forbid less than that. 

Well you take it a bit seriously and it affects your real life...

But thats your point of view I guess, just see this forum as an time loss place to have fun tho...

This is true, but I don't want the beginning of her era to start with such ugliness among people I have grown to know, whether it's a huge success (which it will be) or heaven forbid less than that. 

You have me on your side for Godney. It's going to be hella fun

tumblr_m0rr70JWmh1qjv8nvo1_500.gif With the lessers. 

Well you take it a bit seriously and it affects your real life...

But thats your point of view I guess, just see this forum as an time loss place to have fun tho...

Real life is you sitting in front of your computer screen on the internet right now. That is currently your real life. Next you may go have lunch and that will be your real life. There is really no distinguishable difference between the two since you are spending time doing them both in your real life. I've never understood that argument. "Don't let it cross over into your real life." It is real life. People meet their spouses all the time on the internet. Is that not real life?  If I'm killing time here I just want it to be entertaining at least. 

Perhaps my bone to pick is more with some of the ugliness I read in NHB from one member to another instead of the artist battles. It just reminds me of High School. 

Well then beloeve in gaga and laugh at all of em who said shes gonna flop.

There is still a chance of 80% that applause is a sleeper hit, nothing is fo sure atm, you'll see...