Philip

!!!!! R.I.P. FLOPGA'S CAREER 2008-2013 !!!!!!

Okay, this is pretty annoying now.

I get all the Gaga stan hate because of previous eras and stuff, but since I wasn't here for that I didn't really care for it. I thought it was just some friendly competition and shading, but clearly, this isn't the case.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with a few threads saying Gaga is over or w/e, it's the norm when someone flops. But this is ridiculous. It's immature, it's annoying, it doesn't really do anything but cause one or two people to roll their eyes. Is it funny and witty? No. Maybe one or two threads like this, but instead, you guys are really going out of your way to bump months-old threads, making a new one every 10 minutes, and even this?

For someone with almost 3.5k posts, you really are kind of pathetic. Same goes for Gabe, Mr Carter, and Alek too, tbh. You guys aren't witty, or funny, or edgy. Nigh time you learned it.

I still love this forum even though I've only been here a short time, but I honestly thought it was better than this. Guess it was my own naievety.

Reported for calling me and others pathetic, not to mention that I kind of deffended Gaga few posts above yours.

Just because I have an opinion on LM and Gaga, it doesen't make me a hater, it makes me a person with identity, and brain, and ability to think. This is BGs if smn is going to shade others saying that his/her fave is coming for our faves wigs, ofc that people will laugh at him/her when thei fail. If you can't take the heat, get out of this kitchen, and go to some Gaga forum where she will be only praised.

tumblr_mrx3kof0kH1qd8zg3o5_250.gif

Reported for calling me and others pathetic, not to mention that I kind of deffended Gaga few posts above yours.

Just because I have an opinion on LM and Gaga, it doesen't make me a hater, it makes me a person with identity, and brain, and ability to think. This is BGs if smn is going to shade others saying that his/her fave is coming for our faves wigs, ofc that people will laugh at him/her when thei fail. If you can't take the heat, get out of this kitchen, and go to some Gaga forum where she will be only praised.

tumblr_mrx3kof0kH1qd8zg3o5_250.gif

Your reporting someone for 'pathetic'?  laughcry

Really? What is this? ATRL um2

I don't know, if it's against the rules I'm ok with it, however my infraction was  removed by Ana. But I don't see how I'm pathetic when it comes to Gaga, during this entire drama voer Applause I attacked her, won't deny it, but I also deffended her, when I tough it's a right thing  to do, and some person that is here for a week wont get to call me pathetic for having opinion. xtina7

There are other stuff that you can call me pathetic for ny1

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

But, anyway the fact that you even discuss this.... like seriously you have fucking Xtina plastered all over your set.  cry8

Sweetie, if a #6 debut and 26,000,000+ youtube views in the first week = career over... then your fave's career has been long gone aka back to basics. 

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

But, anyway the fact that you even discuss this.... like seriously you have fucking Xtina plastered all over your set.  cry8

Sweetie, if a #6 debut and 26,000,000+ youtube views in the first week = career over... then your fave's career has been long gone aka back to basics. 

still doesn't make Gaga less of a flop ny13

And i'm guessing your unpopular, irrelevant opinion needed it's own thread...

May i ask, where exactly is Xtina atm? Nowhere to be seen. Exactly.

and I'm gussing your unpopular, irrelevant self needed to comment ny13

still doesn't make Gaga less of a flop ny13

That's really your excuse? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH omg :lmfao:

Let me use your methodology and 'research things',

Since I'm such a chart freak, let's ponder at Xtina's previous era:

"Your Body" - #34 - debut sales: $103,000 - music video views: 81,974,175

34-64-62-58-59-60-75-84-84

Only peaked #34 due to its strong first week, would've peaked at #58 otherwise  <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

"Just A Fool" - #71 - total sales: $407,000 - lyric video views (combined): 5,098,765  [note: xtincta is too cheap to even film another music video]

92-71  carla1

I can't even.  :lmfao:  The only thing your fave may have is youtube views, and even Gaga is only 55 million views away in her first week from snatching "Your Body"... and with a "flop" song too!  ny7

That's really your excuse? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH omg :lmfao:

Let me use your methodology and 'research things',

Since I'm such a chart freak, let's ponder at Xtina's previous era:

"Your Body" - #34 - debut sales: $103,000 - music video views: 81,974,175

34-64-62-58-59-60-75-84-84

Only peaked #34 due to its strong first week, would've peaked at #58 otherwise  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

"Just A Fool" - #71 - total sales: $407,000 - lyric video views (combined): 5,098,765  [note: xtincta is too cheap to even film another music video]

92-71  carla1

I can't even.  :lmfao:  The only thing your fave may have is youtube views, and even Gaga is only 55 million views away in her first week from snatching "Your Body"... and with a "flop" song too!  ny7

tl;dr ny13

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a moment I think we've all been waiting for. The moment we all knew was coming. All of us that is, excluding you delusional flopga's stans who HONESTLY believed that that forgotten ogre was go

Christina Aguilera 2002-2003. 

Monsters ignoring this thread back in the day  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.