ARTPOP

'Applause' goes top 10 on Billboard Radio Songs

This marks her 10th, top 10 hit on the Billboard Radio Songs chart!

Lady Gaga's "Applause" dips 7-8 on the Hot 100 but roars to the Radio Songs top 10 (18-9; 73 million, up 23%). The lead single from "ARTPOP," due Nov. 11, is her 10th top 10 on the airplay tally.

(Source)

"Just Dance" [#3] 

"Poker Face" [#2] 

"Lovegame" [#4] 

"Paparazzi" [#1] 

"Bad Romance" [#2] 

"Telephone" [#4] 

"Alejandro" [#7] 

"Born This Way" [#1] 

"The Edge of Glory" [#4]

"Applause" [#9] 

:dancey:

It's weird to me that Pap and BTW are her #1's while Poker Face and Bad Romance are not. 

During The Fame era I heard Paparazzi on the radio so much everyday.

Like every hour or so they would play it.

Born This Way I didn't hear as frequently but I still hear it being played on the radio today.

ny1

It's weird to me that Pap and BTW are her #1's while Poker Face and Bad Romance are not. 

Was just thinking this exactly. 

This is because this chart bases its placings on how many radio stations pick up the song, I think. i read somewhere that this chart does not take spins into account. The actual radio play is used by the "Pop Songs" chart, so if you are number one in the the pop songs it means your song is the most played song in the country. If you are number one in the "radio songs" it just means your song is currently the song picked up by the majority of radio stations. Yeah, strange. lol

This is because this chart bases its placings on how many radio stations pick up the song, I think. i read somewhere that this chart does not take spins into account. The actual radio play is used by the "Pop Songs" chart, so if you are number one in the the pop songs it means your song is the most played song in the country. If you are number one in the "radio songs" it just means your song is currently the song picked up by the majority of radio stations. Yeah, strange. lol

Leave it to our country to have the most convoluted chart processes. 

tumblr_inline_mtpilqtgKZ1rs7wqg.jpg