Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

3 hours ago, Harry. said:

Really wish she'd announce a couple US tour dates. I was considering seeing her in Toronto or Vancouver but I have a cruise in May and the dates just don't work. 

They are really stalling with the tour. Europe is waiting for cancellation of the dates cause she is suppose to start at the end of this month in Amsterdam but it most likely wont happen and they still didn't announce anything. I wanna buy the tickets for Amsterdam but won't if its gonna get pushed back another year like its getting for my Vienna one. 

Did you already see how on this cycle? 

I’m a bit late posting this but Avril’s just announced, Greatest Hits Tour is selling well kylie6

GFQot5uWIAETN8r?format=jpg&name=large

@Kristina Could you be a doll and move this “Avril Lavigne” thread from archives back to “Other Artists”?  Thanks kylie1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOODBYE MY FRIEND HELLO HEARTACHE IT'S NOT THE END ITS NOT THE SAME WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, LOVE  

Avril Lavigne's fan corner What's your favorite album? Song? Era? Album: Let Go / Goodbye Lullaby Song: Darlin' / Thing's I'll Never Say Era: I like all of them. I like this one a

Under My Skin is my favorite album from her.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.