Kyoteki

Battlemosity

im sorry but this is one of the funniest things ive re-read on this forum lmfao1

On 2/25/2019 at 6:50 PM, Pawn said:
On 2/25/2019 at 6:42 PM, Billie Frank said:

Mimi has great aim and technique, she'd win.

undefined

Mariah is more accustomed to taking balls to the face. 

Sometimes i think how different the "All-time Greatest" or "Best Artists of all Time" rankings will be in 20 years from now, when there will be music critics who grew up stanning Ed Sheeran or Drake or Selena Gomez nicki5 And considering you have to think and behave how the fans on social media do, otherwise you'll get cancelled or dragged, music industry will be even bigger mess nicki5 

11 hours ago, Shego said:

Sometimes i think how different the "All-time Greatest" or "Best Artists of all Time" rankings will be in 20 years from now, when there will be music critics who grew up stanning Ed Sheeran or Drake or Selena Gomez nicki5 And considering you have to think and behave how the fans on social media do, otherwise you'll get cancelled or dragged, music industry will be even bigger mess nicki5 

Even worse, people on talent shows or in interviews saying 'Ed Sheeran was my inspiration growing up' nicki5 Or 'Demi Lovato is the reason I went into the music industry' nicki5

13 hours ago, Shego said:

I honestly can’t wait for this. The level of chaos that will occur in the industry and on Stan Twitter (assuming that’s still a thing) will be the stuff of legends. 

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me get this off my chest tbh. Yes, I know that there were Monsters (including the dearest me ) who have been dragging Rebel Heart to the pits and back. But to me it was for the ki, for the ca

Someone big needs to release. I need Katy and Taylor to release so their stan war can wash away this tired Gaga vs. Madonna stan war that doesn't even make sense anymore

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.