Kirjava

The sad story of a girl and the loss of her eye colour

The sad story of a girl and the loss of her eye colour

I’m about to tell the story of a young girl and the tragic way she lost her eye colour.

Once lived a young girl, named Christina Aguilera.

deepblue28put9.jpg

She was given the talent of singing. People all around her hometown were amazed by her beautiful voice. She quickly rose to prominence and took her place in the Pop Royalty as the new princess.  

nvtelenkem1uij.png

But what most people don’t know is that she had the most marvelously deep blue eyes.

nvtelen9cule.pngnvtelen28zu2f.png

They were blue when she was singing…

nvtelensingbaubf.png

When she was smiling…

nvtelensmileh9utz.png

When she had her album released…

nvtelenalbumlrue4.png

Even when she was benignant enough to set her gaze upon some peasants…

nvtelenparasztdkuq0.png

But a big event was coming up and young Christina was scared that she wouldn’t get recognized in the crowd. She thought of everything. She thought about her dress, her hair, her makeup… She found everything to be satisfactory.

She wasn’t satisfied with her eyes, however. She wanted something bolder, something brighter. So one evening, young Christina started wondering, setting her beautiful dark blue gaze on the night sky…

nvtelen3zuuhd.png

"What if there’s a way to have brighter eyes?" she thought to herself. "That way I could really stand out from the crowd."

And suddenly, a woman with bright blue eyes appeared in front of her.

witchgkudv.png

"I come from the future." she said. "And I have the solution to your problem."

"And what would that be?" asked Christina. She didn’t entirely trust this woman.

"Actually, I have brown eyes, but with a magical device called ’contact lense’ I altered my very identity. Put one in each of your eyes and you shall have the birghtest blue eyes in the world."

"I’m not sure." said Christina. "Am I going to stay true to myself?"

nvtelennutshurenlugk.png

"Of course you will!" said the woman. ’It’s for just one event, isn’t it? That ain’t no sin. Just put them in and enjoy!"

"I’ll take them then. But I’ll only use them that one night." and thus, she took the lenses.

What she didn’t know, however, was that the woman was a sneaky witch.

witch251u1b.png

The lenses she gave would make Christina an addict, so she could not bare being without the lenses after one use.

Finally the big event came, and Christina put the lenses in.

sinb9ubo.png

She looked marvelous and truly stood out from the crowd, but not because of the different eye colour, but because of her sparkling persona.

Weeks went by and Christina went back to her natural eye colour. Her magical deep blue gaze amazed everybody.

nvtelenrightpathzlup7.pngnvtelenrightpath2nfuj3.png

But slowly, the curse of the witch started to have it’s effect.

witch3w5ucr.png

As time went by it tainted Christina's mind entirely. All she could think of was how much better she looked with bright blue eyes.

nvtelenewtwu8v.png

While in fact, it was her makeup that was a mess. All because she got obsessed with bright eyes and wanted her makeup peasants to make her eyes stand out, but it all backfired instead.

She didn’t know that minimal makeup was enough to make her deep blue eyes sparkle.

nvtelensparkaguk4.png

And by the time her new era began, the curse entirely took her mind and she would never appear without her contacts anymore….

brightxuu57.png

Never…

bright3yyuiy.png

Ever...

bright2j4uvw.png

Again…

bright48kusm.png

Sometimes her eyes looked the beautiful bright blue, the witch promised…

bright578uwj.png

But sometimes they just looked boring grey…

bright6e1url.png

And to this day, princess Christina Aguilera keeps wearing the bright blue contacts…

today5cuhk.pngtoday2snuwh.png

Not knowing, that her true eye colour is the most marvelous eye colour in the world….

marvelfbu66.png