Kirjava

The sad story of a girl and the loss of her eye colour

No but I'm pretty sure her eye color now is her real color. You'd be able to tell if she had lens in with HQ PICS

A person just doesn't change eyecolour fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> It doesn't happen dead2 Maybe while you're a kid it alters a little but definitely not in your adult years. dead5

A person just doesn't change eyecolour fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> It doesn't happen dead2 Maybe while you're a kid it alters a little but definitely not in your adult years. dead5

That's not true. ^_^ when I was in middle school my eyes where a green\grey and now they are completely blue lol. And how do you know in her younger years she didn't wear contacts lol. And plus the make up she wears can effect the way you see her eye color too.

That's not true. ^_^ when I was in middle school my eyes where a green\grey and now they are completely blue lol. And how do you know in her younger years she didn't wear contacts lol. And plus the make up she wears can effect the way you see her eye color too.

Well, that might be, but your eyes don't just get lighter. um2 Besides, you just said that it happened from middle-school to now. um2 That's not your adult years. um2 And why the fuck would she have weared contacts as a child? um2

And the makeup doesn't affect it that much. um2

xtina4 xtina4 Omg, amazing story!

fall1

Yeah, she wore those bright blue contacts in the early stage of her career, but then she stopped, I guess. So it's the other way around, lol.

Thank you :queenbitch:

You guys can try all you want, I know I'm the one who's right. ny12

And IMDb  agrees ny12

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004694/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Check at 'Trade mark' ny12

And here are pics of her as a child:

1_289029~10.jpg1_286629~16.jpg

Eyes=dark blue as fuck

But that's what I said: that she wore those bright blue contact lenses back in the day, hence creating the unnaturally bright blue eye-color. But then she stopped, which is why her eyes aren't as bright blue anymore. Basically the same thing that's in the IMDb, but it's probably written in 1999, lol.

She'd still have those dark blue eyes that way. um2 She doesn't, they are light as fuck. um2 Meaning= she's wearing contacts. um2

But eye-color can change.

If she had that light blue eye-color in the Debut-era and she covered it by wearing those bright contacts, then she would look like she does now when she took them off. xtina11 That's my opinion.

Yes, eye colour can alter, but it's lightness cannot. um2

And my opinion is that she still wears contacts to make her eyes pop more. aretha1