Kidd

...Baby One More Time turns 15 years old

Ohhh pls not you, u use every single chance u have to bash me over some problem u don't even know....What was the 2nd thread since u keep track on my posts?

I don't "bash" you, I call you on it when you do something wrong, like this, and the one about the perfume...

You thinking I would obsess about you is a little insulting tbh

I don't "bash" you, I call you on it when you do something wrong, like this, and the one about the perfume...

You thinking I would obsess about you is a little insulting tbh

What thread about Perfume? ny1

:ew2: The Fantasy Twist remix, it was yesterday your memory can't be that bad

No, but your sense of time is, since that happened  5 days ago, and since no one was posting news and I was on laptop that's very slow, so I wasn't checking if it was posted, but thanks for keeping track of my posts.

tumblr_mfo7096iqc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

No, but your sense of time is, since that happened  5 days ago, and since no one was posting news and I was on laptop that's very slow, so I wasn't checking if it was posted, but thanks for keeping track of my posts.

tumblr_mfo7096iqc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

But what I don't get is to post a thread in the Britney section you have to go to the first page, where the other version of this thread was, regardless of how fast your computer is, all you had to do was scroll down and check, it required no more effort than that

16621ec3ac3fffda2e06a99ec0dc65ef.jpg

tumblr_lw757gCu5b1r317bvo1_500.gif

Couldn't help myself kii

But what I don't get is to post a thread in the Britney section you have to go to the first page, where the other version of this thread was, regardless of how fast your computer is, all you had to do was scroll down and check, it required no more effort than that

tumblr_lw757gCu5b1r317bvo1_500.gif

Couldn't help myself kii

I said I wasn't paying attention, but it's cute how you ignored the fact that you said 24 hours when it was 5 days, and you know I don't care if  a few of u hate me, I have people that like me, and that's proven by multiple examples, so sorry, but I'm too pretty to care. 

tumblr_mz5aamR2hT1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I said I wasn't paying attention, but it's cute how you ignored the fact that you said 24 hours when it was 5 days, and you know I don't care if  a few of u hate me, I have people that like me, and that's proven by multiple examples, so sorry, but I'm too pretty to care. 

tumblr_mz5aamR2hT1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I can accept that it wasn't within 24 hours, but that perfume thread was open for a day before you posted it again...

And I don't really hate you dead2 I honestly don't really feel anything for you, you annoy me but you're hardly on your own in that category

I'm only mentioning it because you want this section to do well but when there are two of the same thread on the front page it looks messy

I can accept that it wasn't within 24 hours, but that perfume thread was open for a day before you posted it again...

And I don't really hate you dead2 I honestly don't really feel anything for you, you annoy me but you're hardly on your own in that category

I'm only mentioning it because you want this section to do well but when there are two of the same thread on the front page it looks messy

obsessed.gif