Alek

…Baby One More Time’s Secrets

pU1p3ehaPntntaprjaMiZWTto1_500.jpg

- The real name of the album and the homonymous first single, should have been \"Hit Me Baby One More Time\" but not to make the title ambiguous, they chose to delete the opening words \"Hit Me\" and replace it with three dots.

- The official album cover wouldn\'t have been like the American one (with pink background), neither like the European one (with white background), but it would been the one used for the box versions released in Taiwan!
In fact, if you check back, or inside, of many edition of the first single \"...Baby One More Time\" you will notice this cover that was then replaced.

- In the U.S. promotional single of \"...Baby One More Time\" the title given of the upcoming album was \"Britney Spears\".

- The official U.S. cover of the album is totally different from the European one, and this is because the American one was not considered chaste, and at the time the idea of launching Britney as a chaste and virgin girl was very pressing.

- The choice to release \"(You Drive Me) Crazy\" as a single was improvised. In fact, no advertising poster showed signs of it, but with the release of the movie \"Drive Me Crazy\", it was made the promotional request to release it as a single and so Jive Records remixed the song to make it more commercial.

- \"Email My Heart\" had to be released as a single exclusively for the American market instead of \"(You Drive Me) Crazy\", but it didn\'t happen for the reasons just mentioned.

- \"Soda Pop\" has been used as a promotional single as the soundtrack of the feature debut of \"Pokèmon The Movie\", in fact, there is aslo a promotional single inserted in the series of dolls related to Britney in 2000.

- \"...Baby One More Time\" is the album with the most alternatives album cover in Britney\'s career

- The lyrics of the song \"Born To Make You Happy\" was rewritten in many parts, because Britney refused to sing a few verses in which they were overly explicit sexual references. The lyrics was modified and then adapted by the authors.

- The bonus track \"You Got It All\", which many do not know, is a cover of an old song of The Jets, whose original title was shortened as titled \"You Got It All Over Him\". It was recorded for the album \"... Baby One More Time\". In fact, a clip of the song was available on a promotional tape containing a preview of some songs of the album of 1999.

- \"Thinkin About You\" was planned as the 3rd single after \"Sometimes\", but was canceled.

- \"Sometimes\" original album version was replaced to the single version (had the Guitar into and a different outro). The original version can be found on 1st pressing promos of \"...Baby One More Time\" and on the album sampler.

- There are 11 album covers for \"...Baby One More Time\" (album) & 1 wooden box cover

- There are 7 different color disc and flowers for \"...Baby One More Time\" (album)

- \"...Baby One More Time\" (single) has 4 different covers, \"Sometimes\" has 4 different covers and \"From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart\" has 2 different covers.

- The 1st pressing of the US \"...Baby One More Time\" (album) has \"The Beat Goes On\" at 5:52 due to there being a hidden message from Britney giving a peak at the Backstreet Boys\' new album. The rest of the US pressings have The Beat Goes On at 3:43.

- There are 2 versions of the fold out poster.

- When Britney and Felicia went to New Jersey to work with Eric Foster White for some tracks for the album, Eric taught Britney how to play darts. From this they took inspiration for that line in \"From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart\" that says: \"...you drove a dart through my heart...\"

- In New Jersey, Eric Foster White wrote \"E-Mail My Heart\" afther he taugh Felicia how to e-mail her boyfriend on the computer.

Born To Make You Happy with explicit sexual references :interesting:

I don't know how to live without your cock, I was born to make you happy ny1

Always and forever you, in me that's the way our lives should be ny1

another fun fact if any of you care, ...Baby One More Time was released on my birthday ny9 , So incase you didnt get the hint, today is mah birthday  ny9

No but this was mad interesting, especially the covers thing because I cannot stand the us edition cover and euro edition is plain...the taiwan edition is awesome I never even knew it existed.