• Please log in to reply
- - - - -
23 replies to this topic

Onika

Onika

T H E  P I N K P R I N T

• 11,146 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

'She almost died': Ke$ha's mother claims her daughter was so ill it was 'a miracle' she survived after starving herself

Her daughter Ke$ha is currently being treated for an eating disorder at a rehab facility.
And Pebe Sebert now claims the 26-year-old 'nearly died' as a result of starving herself.

'[The doctors] told me her blood pressure and sodium were so low they'd never seen that, except with someone who'd had a heart attack or stroke,' the 57-year-old said in an interview with People. 'They said it was a miracle she hadn't dropped dead onstage.'

Ke$ha checked into the Timberline Knolls treatment center outside of Chicago on January 3 for anorexia and bulimia. 
Pebe, who earlier this week checked into the same facility for PTSD, claims both Ke$ha's former manager David Sonnenberg and her producer Lukasz Gottwald are to blame for pushing the pop star over the edge. 

'I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight - to the point that she almost died,' she said. 

Toxic influence? Pebe claims it was producer Lukasz Gottwald's alleged comments about her daughter's weight that pushed her over the edge. Early in her career, Pebe claims David screamed during a conference call with Ke$ha:
'You need to lose weight! I don't care what you do, take drugs, not eat, stick your finger down your throat.' (Sonnenberg denied ever saying this, according to People.)

But it was Lukasz' alleged incessant comments that had the most damage, claims Pebe. The legendary producer, nicknamed Dr Luke, allegedly praised Ke$ha after she slimmed down following a juice cleanse.

'After she lost weight...he said, "Thank God you finally got rid of all that weight! We've all been talking about it!"' claims Pebe.

He also once likened her appearance to a 'refrigerator', claims Pebe.

Under pressure: Pebe claims her daughter lost weight as a result of 'body bullying', pictured in 2011 and then noticeably slimmer in 2013. But Lukasz denied the claims, and told People: 'It is unfortunate that at a time Ke$ha is seemingly suffering immensely and trying to heal at a treatment center, her mother is taking this approach with the media. I give Ke$ha my utmost support and well wishes for a quick return to health.'

Kesha's mother also denied rumours that her daughter is being treated for alcohol addiction.

'As a recovering alcoholic, I know what that looks like,' she said. 'She barely even drinks anymore. The more serious the eating disorder got, the more she didn't drink, because it was empty calories she didn't want.'

Side-by-side: Pebe has checked into Timberline Knolls treatment center outside Chicago, the same facility as he daughter 

Meanwhile, Pebe claims she is receiving treatment for PTSD allegedly triggered by her daughter's struggles.
'Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her,' she told People. 

The singer spoke to TMZ before being admitted to the rehab facility. 'I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.'

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The tears ny10

I mean, I think she's said more than enough to convince the GP so she should keep some stuff private but like damn.

1cq7Cdu.png

Sakkemix

Sakkemix

World Renowned Whogivesafuckologist

• 4,434 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

Omfg  :gasp:

Money is the reason we exist

Lachlan

Lachlan

ALL THINGS GO

• 13,277 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

Oh my god. fall2 

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

i've just begun.

• 20,075 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

Pebe needs to stop. 

sOStfqb.jpg

You're too fucking beautiful and everybody wants a taste, that's why...I still get JEALOUS.

Electric

Electric

• 12,388 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

Pebe needs to stop. 

Queen Cheryl Cole in your set FFTL27.gif Fight for this love

On Topic:

That's so sad fall2

Merryem

Merryem

my heart would break without you

• 7,570 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

fall3

might not awake without you

Xtina

Xtina

Spilling Hot Piping Tea

• 14,899 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Dr. Puke rih14 you need rih14 to learn rih14 to respect a woman rih14 a human being rih14 you are disgusting rih14 go choke on a dick rih14

Posted Image

#XTINA - Jazzfest 05/02/2014

#MishaB #Anastacia #LisaLavie #OmarAfuni #Beyonce #LadyGaga

Venus XCX

Venus XCX

Itchy Areola

• 31,883 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

fall3

When did she start this tho?

She looked great at the AMAs and the Timber video.

ESLFydk.gif

Andrew

Andrew

flawless person

• 12,078 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

Omg this is so scary oprah4

tumblr_n9lqkaq0UI1rnpdgco1_500.gif

Tumblr + Twitter +

shutupplzthx.gif

Living Dead Boy

Living Dead Boy

Certified: x9 Platinum

• 9,129 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowehere

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

This is really terrible  brit2

This makes it sound so much worse than the earlier reports.

I'm really glad she's getting help, I hope she comes out of all this stronger  ny10

29lbxqa.jpg

<3

FB Tumblr YT

GregPer

GregPer

Certified: Bronze

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

if someone doesnt believe in what pebe says Im sure she will show the medical report... once she does that... every denial from Dr. fuck and the other irrelevant dude will be just vanished... and they will pay for Psychological Harassement (sorry my english it's not my native language)  

calethewhalee

calethewhalee

$ick & $exified

• 7,755 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

omgggggggggg!!! If Kesha died... like what the fuck... i couldn't even! fall1 ny3

Kesha. 64i0wm.jpgRose.

Boss Ass Bitch

Boss Ass Bitch

~Queen Bey~

• 1,379 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

I think she should stop talking about it now... She made people aware of it already, talking too much about it will only make it seem fake imo. Wait till Ke$ha can speak for herself.

Thomas

Thomas

Kesha Sebert

• 45,854 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:54 AM

Pebe need to stop talking about her

That's really horrible though. I don't know what I would've done if she had oprah4

Max

Max

we are the foxes.

• 29,335 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:57 AM

Unless K$ lost another 20 pounds after the last Timber performance, Pebe really seems to be exaggerating in my opinion...

Brunette

Brunette

Certified: x2 Diamond

• 29,908 posts
  • LocationMaldives

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:58 AM

Pebe is a little too overdramatic but wow cry3

Thomas

Thomas

Kesha Sebert

• 45,854 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

Unless K$ lost another 20 pounds after the last Timber performance, Pebe really seems to be exaggerating in my opinion...

BeBGrq5CEAASC1t.png

kesha-mick-jagger-rolling-through-chatea

She looked really skinny here. But she said it was because of her blood pressure and sodium level that K$ almost died

xXenia

xXenia

☯ MEOW ☯

• 13,862 posts
  • Locationbelziummm

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

i also think it's time for pebe to shut up.

i'm sorry to think this way but i don't think all this publicity is helping her at this point.

We Were *UNINTENTIONAL* Lovers In A Past Life

tumblr_ne4tif8rFh1qfu1veo3_r1_250.giftumblr_ne4tif8rFh1qfu1veo4_r1_250.gif

So If It's Just Tonight,The Animal Inside,Let It Live And Die.
8/12/10-1/07/11-11/07/11-13/07/11 ♥|| GOT $LEAZY

July / K$ - Belgium Amsterdam Luxembourg London Paris Prague Vienna

Max

Max

we are the foxes.

• 29,335 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

BeBGrq5CEAASC1t.png

She looked really skinny here. But she said it was because of her blood pressure and sodium level that K$ almost died

Yeah, she looks horrible on the second shot. :(

Goddess Of Love

Goddess Of Love

Baby Don't Lie

• 11,678 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

Pebe needs to stop. 

this

1ttyx1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme