Onika

Ke$ha "almost died", says Pebe

'She almost died': Ke$ha's mother claims her daughter was so ill it was 'a miracle' she survived after starving herself

Her daughter Ke$ha is currently being treated for an eating disorder at a rehab facility.

And Pebe Sebert now claims the 26-year-old 'nearly died' as a result of starving herself.

'[The doctors] told me her blood pressure and sodium were so low they'd never seen that, except with someone who'd had a heart attack or stroke,' the 57-year-old said in an interview with People. 'They said it was a miracle she hadn't dropped dead onstage.'

Ke$ha checked into the Timberline Knolls treatment center outside of Chicago on January 3 for anorexia and bulimia. 

Pebe, who earlier this week checked into the same facility for PTSD, claims both Ke$ha's former manager David Sonnenberg and her producer Lukasz Gottwald are to blame for pushing the pop star over the edge. 

'I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight - to the point that she almost died,' she said. 

Toxic influence? Pebe claims it was producer Lukasz Gottwald's alleged comments about her daughter's weight that pushed her over the edge. Early in her career, Pebe claims David screamed during a conference call with Ke$ha:

'You need to lose weight! I don't care what you do, take drugs, not eat, stick your finger down your throat.' (Sonnenberg denied ever saying this, according to People.)

But it was Lukasz' alleged incessant comments that had the most damage, claims Pebe. The legendary producer, nicknamed Dr Luke, allegedly praised Ke$ha after she slimmed down following a juice cleanse.

'After she lost weight...he said, "Thank God you finally got rid of all that weight! We've all been talking about it!"' claims Pebe.

He also once likened her appearance to a 'refrigerator', claims Pebe.

Under pressure: Pebe claims her daughter lost weight as a result of 'body bullying', pictured in 2011 and then noticeably slimmer in 2013. But Lukasz denied the claims, and told People: 'It is unfortunate that at a time Ke$ha is seemingly suffering immensely and trying to heal at a treatment center, her mother is taking this approach with the media. I give Ke$ha my utmost support and well wishes for a quick return to health.'

Kesha's mother also denied rumours that her daughter is being treated for alcohol addiction.

'As a recovering alcoholic, I know what that looks like,' she said. 'She barely even drinks anymore. The more serious the eating disorder got, the more she didn't drink, because it was empty calories she didn't want.'

Side-by-side: Pebe has checked into Timberline Knolls treatment center outside Chicago, the same facility as he daughter 

Meanwhile, Pebe claims she is receiving treatment for PTSD allegedly triggered by her daughter's struggles.

'Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her,' she told People. 

The singer spoke to TMZ before being admitted to the rehab facility. 'I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.'

Source

The tears ny10

I mean, I think she's said more than enough to convince the GP so she should keep some stuff private but like damn.

if someone doesnt believe in what pebe says Im sure she will show the medical report... once she does that... every denial from Dr. fuck and the other irrelevant dude will be just vanished... and they will pay for Psychological Harassement (sorry my english it's not my native language)  

Unless K$ lost another 20 pounds after the last Timber performance, Pebe really seems to be exaggerating in my opinion...

BeBGrq5CEAASC1t.png

kesha-mick-jagger-rolling-through-chatea

She looked really skinny here. But she said it was because of her blood pressure and sodium level that K$ almost died

BeBGrq5CEAASC1t.png

She looked really skinny here. But she said it was because of her blood pressure and sodium level that K$ almost died

Yeah, she looks horrible on the second shot. :(